“Beautiful Ambiance, good food”
Review of Cuc Gach Quan

Cuc Gach Quan
Ranked #109 of 5,949 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We were there for dinner and the service staff were very friendly. The ambiance was really nice and cosy and the food was really good. The ambiance was lovely and I wished I had the time to visit it in the day.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

This lovely restaurant was recommended by a friend and it lived up to our expectations. Set in a lovely colonial building the focus on fresh organic produce was evident in the freshness of every dish.
The menu was a little confusing but we were given tips and advice. Overall the meal was fresh and tasty, it was well priced. A restful sojourn from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh.

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Last time, I went here the good and service was so good. But, this time I came back, so disappointed about it. The waiter is not good, they were focus on their phone, not the customer. The food is not well cook. I don't think I will come back here.

1  Thank ngaha-0512
Reviewed August 17, 2016

I loved this restaurant on my 1rst visit in 2014. I went back in 2015 & didn't find the sparkle that made me love this place. I just came back & I must say that the level is now sadly very low. This has become another tourist trap as is often found in Vietnam unfortunately - maybe a victim of its own success. The lemongrass tofu, marvelous in 2014, is now tasteless & mushy. The service is also not very friendly and attentive. Sorry to say that, maybe I came on a bad night. The price is definitely over the top for such mediocre cuisine & service.

2  Thank nununununu
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Bad inattentive service. Waiters seemed angry to serve us.
Good food. Good drinks and nice to get out to District 3. Wouldn't go back again.

2  Thank Joseph Z