Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2017

Stayed for 2 nights after being on an Intrepid Tour of Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh City was our last stop. All the hotels on our trip had been excellent until we arrived at the Asian Ruby Park so disappointed to end this lovely trip in such a horrible hotel. The room smelt of cigarette smoke the bathroom had brown stains on the ceiling, shower curtain you could see daylight through the 1 inch gap around the badly fitted window in bathroom, also the bedroom window did not keep any of the loud noise from this busy city traffic so a quiet night was impossible. As mentioned by someone else if we were not part of a group I would have booked into another hotel. The only plus for this sad hotel is the location.

Room tip: High rooms get more city noise.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

We moved to this hotel from another as we were joining a tour. It is generally the type of hotel we avoid as it is very corporate and impersonal. However, that was not our main problem. When we arrived in our room, the bathroom had not been properly cleaned - there was actually hair on the floor - the towels had not been changed and there was no soap. When I found a maid she said they'd run out of soap but thankfully gave me towels! The next day there was still no soap and I noted that the toilet had not been cleaned, which was pretty unpleasant as I'd had some stomach troubles. The cups and glasses we had used had not been changed. At bed time we found that the top sheet had inexplicably been removed from the bed but we were just too tired to complain.
In terms of food, breakfast was basic. On our checkout day we had an early departure, so we got a takeaway breakfast, which included a cheese sandwich, despite the fact I'd told them I have a dairy allergy, although this wasn't a huge problem as other people in my group said the sandwich was inedible anyway.
I can say from experience there are much better hotels in the same area for the same price, so booking here should be a last resort.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank makingwaves27
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

Ho Chi Minh was the last stop of a ten day tour in Vietnam. Hotel a disappointment from arrival. Hotel policy is to only give one key per room which is a complete pain when travelling as a group (they are key cards but "management policy"). No shower curtain in the bathroom until requested, staff sleeping in reception overnight. Having experienced some great hospitality in Vietnam this hotel is a complete let down.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights as part of a group tour. Walls and towels were stained, bathroom window poorly fitted. Breakfast was poor. Group were scrabbling around trying to find something to eat. Informed they had run out of butter at 9.10am and provided no alternative. The staff indifference was astonishing. Other members of the group asked housekeeping for items such as an extra pillow or an iron and were informed housekeeping had gone home (this was around 5.30pm) so they could not help. Utterly ridiculous! If we had not been part of the tour we would never have stayed there. Be warned if you book this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2016

The family room on 7th Floor (701 and 702) was very comfortable and the twin beds were large. The windows were large, looking out to the main road and park. I enjoyed my five days stay at the hotel. The service was good. Minor issues with bathroom flush and shower were sorted out very fast. The breakfast has limited options for Malaysians.

Room tip: Choose rooms on the higher floors, quite peaceful
  • Trip type: Traveled with family