“Best decision I made booking this hotel!”

Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel
Ranked #53 of 461 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Definitely the place if you're feeling a little unsure and don't want to be disappointed on your first visit here. Hotel close to Ben Thanh area, not directly above! Street food, plenty of cafes and night market stalls only a 2-4 min walk from the hotel. Concierge/porters were amazing from when we walked in, they were so helpful and soon recognised their clients, we walked past some bigger ones but that's it, just big with no sense of whether your their client or not. Always felt welcomed, service was fantastic and made our stay a highlight. Stayed on 5th floor in Deluxe room, 2 people. Be sure to ask for non smoking level too if you don't smoke! Room was clean throughout with everything we needed. very comfortable interior, not dated. Bathroom is a little on the smaller side, but still not dated at all, and with a proper shower not a shower over tub, deep hand basin, no complaints. Roof top pool (not lap), amazing views of city if you stand closer to the edge, not from the pool. Would stay here if I came back again. Couldn't go wrong..

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank teamelite

Reviewed November 13, 2013

50 metres from The Ben Thanh Market and walking distance to the Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum etc, this is a perfect location in Saigon. Saigon is no longer the dirty, busy city I remember it to be 12 years ago. It is full of sky scrapers, international hotels and far more English speaking people than Hanoi. The hotel is very well appointed, comfortable and staffed with very well trained and friendly people. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Can't see that this hotel would have a "bad" room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel is situated in a really good spot on a busy street. It was our first stop in Vietnam so you either love or hate the traffic! I loved it as it gave the place its character. Once inside the hotel the lobby is very calm and you are always welcomed into the hotel by the attentive friendly staff. Our room was perfect, very clean with a spacious bathroom. We headed to the spa early in our visit and had a fantastic massage. We opted for the double side by side version and two young girls spoke good English and chatted about Vietnam life. The actual massage was superb, walking up and down my back using ceiling rails above was a first for me! This was a great start to our time in Saigon. Local markets, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Opera House and many other attractions are easily reached from the hotel. Staff are helpful directing you to other places. The internet is easily accessed from all parts of the hotel.
The breakfast was brilliant with a great choice for our English tastes and I assume for other cultures too. We were able to vary our choices over the three days of our stay. Whilst it was busy each day we were always able to find a table.
The rooftop pool is another excellent feature, relaxing, reasonably quiet (for Saigon) and provides great views of the city.
All in all a great place to stay and explore Saigon.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BarryD974
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

He: loved it! The room was superb, the bath looked small but was deceptively large (I'm 188cm), the service is above expected, (even for Vietnam) and using a pool on the roof is a wonderful place to get away from the bustle of Saigon. The breakfast bar alone is worth staying in this hotel. Despite obvious chronic myopia, old mate at the egg station whipped up an aweshine omelette on the go! I'd happily never leave!
She: A nice touch of luxury and a sanctuary after busy days sightseeing. Bed somewhat softer than what we'd encountered on our travels and very happy about that! Loved the extra touches on the Executive floor including cocktails and snacks every night. Would stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

stay there during business trip sometime in 2011. great location as its near e market n amenities. rooms r clean n staff r friendy. in e morning u can walk abt e market n at night it turns into a night market. it is also located near e back packers area where u can find gd. cheap food n drinks

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I am here for 5 nights arrived 30/10

staff are very friendly & are always wanting to please you

my room was very nice, comfortable & clean I am on the 6th floor

I had my hair cut on the 12th floor the day I arrived I was happy with the cut and again the lady who cut it was very friendly and made me feel welcome

breakfast well what can I say about breakfast some of the choices are pancakes, a variety of cereal, a variety of juice, fruit, crepes, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, toast & bacon and there is more

breakfast was fantastic hot foods were always hot, juices were always cold.

room service one night I had fish & chips & seasonal fruit again fish & chips were hot & very nice the fruit was fantastic. the appearance of the plate was very appealing

this motel is close to everything

the pool on the top floor was very nice there were seats to sit or lounges to lay on

the gym I have not used as yet but I did have a look inside and the equipment is all new and clean

I can not find a fault with the staff or any part of this motel I will stay here again

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was our 2nd stay here, this time we booked 5 rooms for our entire family. The rooms are compact but beautifully laid out, our bathroom had a double shower. Our daughter had an infant with her and the hotel upgraded them to a junior suite for the cot. All our rooms were new, the beds magnificant and although the size of the shower/bath varied everyone was happy with their rooms.

As we all arrived together, staff were friendly and efficient with our check in,, our bags were stored for the few hours we had to wait as we arrived at 10am and quickly bought up to our rooms. The rooftop pool is an oasis and the buffet breakfast is varied, catering to all tastes.

Again, we were extremely happy with our stay here and will come back again

Room Tip: ask for the double shower
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family