We stayed here twice during our trip to Vietnam. The first time from 22-30 january and second time from 18-21.february, in room 101 + 102.
We had a great time during our stay, our rooms were nice and clean. The staff were very nice and polite. The Manager was awesome. They were very helpful in everyway. The doorman even drove me on his motorcycle to the market to change money. He helped us to purchase Vietnamese simcard to our phones and etc. The receptionist helped us to find places were we could play tennis and badminton and recommended where we should eat and drink.
- walking distance to the best bar in Saigon: Chill skybar (price: high, upper class)
- walking distance to Din ky (open 24/7) :) Fresh seafood. (price: high, upper class)
- walking distance to Zen plaza (shopping mall, recommend to eat on the 5th floor or maybe it was 3rd floor :P, buffe for 200k)
- Banks, coffee shops, billiard, pho. ect.
All in all very satisfied with this Hotel, and would recommend it to any of our friends anytime. Definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your My Anh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.