“Decent food”

Com Tam Moc
Ranked #864 of 3,760 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Decent food, price inexpensive, service mostly prompt and friendly. The staff provided helpful hints. Good fun, good ambience

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The place looks clean, not like the typical com tam store. We ordered com tam dishes. Please note each serving really is only for one person. No sharing! These servings are small. The fish sauce was tasty.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have a Vietnamese background and I am extremely fussy with my asian food so I was very surprised with the quality here. Came across this little gem on chinese new years eve since the restaurant Nha Hang Ngon was closed.
Ordered the com tam suon bi cha and was surprised how tasty it was. it was under 50.000 dong for that dish.
my husband ordered the thit kho trung with com tam and he loved it.
It got very busy about 10 mins after we sat down so the extra food (dimsum) my husband ordered came very late. the shrimp dumpling and glutinous rice didnt impress us.
I've marked this place in my small travel diary. I will be back before the end of our trip.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Pigeon holed into eating here as most other restaurants were closed on Tet eve. Caramelized Pork Claypot resembled the liquid found in the bottom of rubbish bins.
Mackerel clay pot was a similar lardy dish.
Ordered the pork paste out of interest as I had seen it on the street. Unfortunately it was served uncooked screaming of salmonella.
B1 and I left laughing and niggling about who's fault it was on choosing this rubbish establishment and grabbed a couple of Banh Mi's with crazy chilli at the market.

Note: the complimentary refresher towels are not complimentary

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I got a Dim Sum set lunch and it was good value. The BBQ pork buns were definitely the highlight- fresh and delicious! The rest was acceptable but nothing to get excited about- pretty standard Chinese dumplings. For the price, it was a good option. Lunch filled me up and service and atmosphere were OK too. I'll go back for the BBQ pork buns alone.