“Perfection”
Review of Spa Authentic

Spa Authentic
More attraction details
Owner description: "Relaxation means releasing all concern and tension and letting the natural order of life flow through one's being." ~ Donald Curtis. Spa Authentic has been created so that you can leave behind the pressure of everyday life. Engulfed in a haven of luxurious surroundings, soothing sounds and rippling waters. Our 20 beautiful treatment rooms are designed to welcome and unwind our guests. With soft ambient lighting, and aromatic scent we aim to help you capture the therapeutic energy inherent in the treatments we offer. Whether your focus is on facial, bodily or sensory indulgence. Catch up with friends or indulge in some precious ‘me’ time. A day at our sanctuary offers the perfect spa retreat. Whether you come in for a full day of treatments or just relax by the pool. Drawing on traditional healing art with modern day touches, the spa menu merges old with new to create treatments that recharge your body's essential energies and envelop you in a world of new discovery.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Fantastic massage experience. Highly professonal staff, superb facilities. The whole place oozes class. I had the aromatherapy massage, one hour and was completely satisfied. I tried quite a few other places suggested here in tripadvisor (some that turned out to be atrocious) but nothing came close to the high standards here.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was a wonderful experience. A gorgeous location on the river, very tropical decor and beautiful surroundings. I highly recommend the facial and body massage package. It was a really lovely experience and I found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful. This is well worth a visit to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I came to My Spa for a day of relaxation with a friend of mine. The space is beautiful - relaxing, good mix of modern and traditional Vietnamese. The facilities are clean and the amenities are thoughtful.

That day we had facials, mud wraps and Scandinavian neck/back massage. The facial was ok (although not sure when a facial consisted of rubbing my chest, anyways), but I was disappointed that they didn't do any extractions. Basically, it was just 45 mins of rubbing lotions on my face.. I feel like I could do that myself at home. The mud wrap was also just ok - I didn't feel my body was that must softer afterwards - so really, you just have mud wrapped on and then you lay in saran wrap. Again, could I do this myself at home? Maybe. The neck/back massage was rather good. The following day I was sore literally up my vertebrae. To me, that is a sign of a good massage.

My overall experience can be summed up by my return experience - I came back a few weeks later and just purchased the day pass - working out (treadmill & fitness class, swim, sauna). To me, My Spa is good for the setting and facilities. The treatments are not worth the extra cost you pay there.

1  Thank Rebecca W
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The Spa is part of the resort hotel next door. We are amazed by the beautiful environment. We had 10 min sauna and shower followed by 1 hr swedish massage (~ US$40), 1 hr aromatherapy massage(~US$40) and 1 hr foot massage (~US$20 ). We love the body massage! The therapists massaged our body with good pressure. Would suggest their foot massage to focus more one pressure points. Overall, good value!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

I liked the whole outlook of the place (they have an infinity pool which I would have definitely paid to use if I was there earlier) and the masseurs were professional. I did a hot stone massage while my mum a chocolate wrap, yums! We came out feeling rejuvenated. Recommended!

4  Thank Ai_Jia