“Fantastic Food & Amazing Service”
Review of Hoa Tuc

Hoa Tuc
Ranked #36 of 3,569 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We had a great meal here on our 2nd night in Saigon. The restaurant was suggested by our concierge and was located across the street from our hotel. We had four kids with us and they were fantastic to ensure that everyone got what they needed to enjoy a good meal. There are several food allergies among our group and they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable that they understood and prepared our food accordingly. I had the seafood clay pot that was out of this world! I'm still thinking about it and wish I could have it again!

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

This is my first negative feedback on trip advisor. The restaurant serves excellent food but the service is absolutely appalling. They keep the wifi password so secretive and had keyed in the wrong password on my handphone on purpose. Even a simple request for an additional spoon had to be repeated several times before a waiter finally accede to my request. Proud servers who totally ruined my dinner!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great modern Vietnamese, great service and the atmosphere can't be beaten for delivering a top night out. We use Hoa Tuc for all visiting friends and family.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was served by very attentive service staff and the ambience was great. The restaurant is tastefully decorated and it was a comfortable environment for a meal and the food was outstanding. I will certainly come back for more when I visit Ho Chi Minh again.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Had a lovely meal in this restaurant on my first night in Ho Chi Minh. It's set in an old courtyard and serves traditional Vietnamese food. Prices are reasonable although probably a little expensive for Vietnamese standards and there isn't a huge choice of vegetarian options but plenty of meat and fish. This restaurant is worth a visit if you're in the area.