New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$117
NewWorldHotels.com
  • Pool
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$144
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$90
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$136
$113
Agoda.com
$72
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

InterContinental Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$176
$172
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$142
  • Pool
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$156
  • Breakfast included
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$272
All reviewsbreakfast and afternoon teastreet food marketrooftop poolgreat locationben thanh marketcomplimentary teasteam roomeasy walking distancehigh teafront office managerindependence palacevery nice staylovely hotelpost officetourist attractionsrecommend this hoteltop floor
Reviewed August 15, 2017

This place is awesome. Great staff, price and location.
I would highly recommend. Me and my partner stayed here for a week as we were traveling up Vietnam. We liked it because of all the serounding shops and restaurants. There is a good street food market and the famous Ben thang (or how ever you spell it) markets within minutes walking.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ngoc P, Front Office Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear thomascreswell,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your review about us on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to learn that we made good impression on you, and you were satisfied with all of the hotel services. Your comment is one of the best motivation for us to keep trying to deliver the best standard for another guest.

Once again, thanks for your wonderful comment, and if your travel plans bring you back to Ho Chi Minh City, I am very happy to assist you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Our experience was amazing! The staff was FANTASTIC and always making sure we were comfortable. The front office manager was outstanding and I've never had such good service before! Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank momitchell1532
Ngoc P, Front Office Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear momitchell1532,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review about us on TripAdvisor.

I am extremely happy to learn that I am one of the staff that had the best impression on you during your stay at Silverland Yen. I always want to ensure that every guest receives the best service, so I really appreciate your review about us.

If your travel plans bring you back to Ho Chi Minh City, please do not hesitate to contact me. I do hope that I will have another chance to bring you another fantastic stay at Silverland Yen.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

I would definitely return to this exact same hotel on any future trip to Saigon! The breakfast and tea are varied and delicious, the room was impeccably neat, I never had any trouble with the wifi in my room, the AC kept the room a delightfully cool place to return to each day, and the entire hotel staff - from doormen, to wait staff, to housekeeping, to Ms. Ngoc Pham, the general manager, are so friendly and a delight to deal with. Thank you for everything!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank raymondmD4640VY

Dear raymondmD4640VY,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your experience about us to others on TripAdvisor.

I am really excited to be one of the staff that had the best interaction with you during your stay at Silverland Yen, and I am grateful to receive good feedback from you about our facilities. We always want to deliver the best service and facilities to our valued guests, so your comment is the best motivation for us to keep moving forward.

I do hope that I will have another chance to bring you another fantastic stay at our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me when you plan to visit Ho Chi Minh City.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service throughout our stay! Great location very central for key sites in Distrcit 1- just down the road from Ben Thanh Market. Hotel has been renovated and rebranded- overall finishes are okay. Pool is small but has a cool view and does the job. Breakfast is fine- limited in some food choices. A free afternoon tea is a nice touch with live music on a Saturday afternoon. I would recommend this hotel- a comfortable option.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Ngoc P, Front Office Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Jessica H,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay!

I am glad that you were satisfied with our hotel services. Besides, I highly appreciate for your kind words about our location, our design and our breakfast.

If your travel plans bring you back to Ho Chi Minh City, I do hope that we will be your choice again.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

The Silverland Yen hotel is centrally located in a district 1. Close to all major acctractions and markets. The hotel is very clean, very comfortable and the staff can't do enough to ensure your stay is a good one. A great breakfast and afternoon tea & a pool with a view. Recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cheryljxx
Ngoc P, Front Office Manager at Silverland Yen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear Cheryljxx,

Warmest greetings from Silverland Yen Hotel.

It is very kind of you to share your review to others about us on TripAdvisor.

I am truly happy to learn that you were satisfied with our hotel services. I totally agree that our location is one of our advantages for other guests to book our hotel. Thanks for your compliments on our room cleanliness, our breakfast and afternoon tea.

In addition, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you regarding the special service from our staff. We always want to create unforgettable moments to our guests while staying at our hotel, so your comments really made us motivated.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance.

Best regards,