“I liked it”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I may be over rating this bakery.. Let me explain it's 35 my partner is sick and hungry we have been walking for a while so I suggest we go here and grab something easy. I went for a veggie croquet and mango smoothie, I liked my drink the food was soso, but I enjoyed it for something I had never tried. My partner had a very nice latte and toastie cheese, tomato and basil which was tasty. Like I said I may have over rated this place but if u want something quick and easy this is a good spot. Also it was fun looking at all the sweets. Staff was good, but had some communication problems .. Nothing u can't work through if ur willing to try to speak a bit of veitnamese.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I treated myself to a hot chocolate which was absolutely delicious!!
I enjoyed trying the frank roll and mini ham and cheese. The cheese cake was pleasant too.
The western world could do with learning from this cafe- the lovely service and relaxed ambience.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Cons: pricey, dirty bathroom, average pastries.
Pros: wifi and air con.
This bakery has average pastries and coffee. I had a brownie that was just OK, it had lots of cocoa powder on the top.

1  Thank HelenaGuerra
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Pastries were ok. Service was really slow though. Our coffee came after 20minutes. Also had the omelette for breakfast. Ok. Location on map is a bit off. They have a few outlets I think. So easily to get mixed up.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Pretty french style bakery.
Choose your bread, savouries, cakes etc downstairs and they heat it up your savouries and serve it upstairs with drinks.
Probably expensive by Saigon standards but I found the standard of food very good and it is very cheap by western standards
All food is displayed in covered cabinets and the place is very clean.
Fresh juices are OK, but contain a lot of ice - too much for me more like a slush sorbet
They do a great mug of Dilmah English Breakfast tea (with cold fresh milk) for a dollar - perfect.