Tripadvisor

from $29.49
More Info
from $42.31
More Info
All reviews authentic taste banh xeo local street food unforgettable experience different perspective amazing trip pancakes vietnamese food motorbike saigon foodie culture raincoat riders traffic gems sg
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Kevin, the tour guide, is very warm and considerate. He introduced the history of the scenic spot in detail, so that we can not only taste delicious food, but also know more about the local culture. It is a recommended tour guide and itinerary!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

It's my first time in HCM and I was glad to have Tom as my guide for Saigon Adventure Half day Tour. The tour was made flexible as Tom would ask first where have I been in the city and what food have I tested before, and from there he would adjust so I can have an adventure that I haven't had before.
Thanks Tom!

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Tran & My are wonderful tour guides. As we’ve been to HCM before, they tailored our trip for us and we had the most amazing experience. Whether you’ve ridden before or not, you feel safe and confident - yes even in the craziness of HCM! Do yourself a favour and book this tour!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We have been here before and wanted to see more than the touristy things so we booked this tour. It was amazing. We got to see a total different side of Ho Chi Minh. Phu and My took us on their motor bikes and showed us places that only locals would know and their knowledge made the experience even better. We went to were the locals eat, shop and live and a couple of temple that aren’t on the map. We were lucky enough to see a Chinese dragon parade and dancing, a haunted apartment block and to drink with the locals. We had a salty lemon drink that was nothing like I had ever tasted. I was a bit apprehensive about getting on the back of a bike but my wife convinced me and I am so glad. It has been one of the highlights of our holiday and that is all thanks to our two magnificent tour guides. They speak very good English and they strive for your safety and happiness and they certainly deliver. This is a differently must do.

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

My guide Phu was very helpful and thoughtful throughout the private tour. He answered my many questions patiently. There was so much to see on the road and the local markets. I highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: December 2019