“one of the best in saigon”

InterContinental Saigon Hotel
Ranked #8 of 472 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed May 22, 2013

One of the best 5 star hotels that I stayed before. Rooms are big and spacious. One can choose different types of pillows to use. Staffs all very friendly and obliging. Big function room for group event and the food served is excellent. Hard Rock Cafe is located beside the hotel. And if you are a fan of Bobby Chin, he has a restaurant next to the hotel too. Walkable distance to all the shopping malls and to Benh Tanh market too.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Michaela S, Director of Sales & Marketing at InterContinental Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Mohamad,

thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are very glad you enjoyed the selection of the pillows in the room, we realize how important a good sleep is when you are in a foreign country.

As you pointed out, we are very centrally located and again, we are very happy to hear that you made a good use of our location.

I hope you had a good journey back home and please do come and visit us again.

Best regards,

Director of Sales & Marketing

Write a ReviewReviews (2,632)

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We held our wedding ceremony and banquet here a year ago. I have no regrets of holding it here as the staff are very accommodating. The person assigned to handle our wedding banquet was very cooperative and can be reached even on weekends. Hotel rooms are new and very clean. Service is also top of the line. I recommend this for those who are looking for a luxurious experience in ho chi minh city.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SETH_REYES
Michaela S, Director of Sales and Marketing at InterContinental Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words and a positive feedback. We very much appreciate it and we are very happy that we had the chance to make your wedding day a memorable one.

We hope to see you in InterCotinental Asiana Saigon soon again with the whole family.

Best regards

Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was my first trip to Vietnam (on business). I'm an Intercontinental Ambassador member and was very pleased with not only the room but the above and beyond service that the staff provided at this hotel.

I was flying to HCM from Hanoi and made a reservation using the Intercon's iPhone app (very good btw), and immediately was emailed by the Guest Relations person Ms. Phuong welcoming me to the hotel. I was impressed but it got better. The night before, I was in Hanoi and the hotel there had a power surge in the room and blew out my laptop power adapter. My laptop was low on battery and my office people contacted the hotel to see if they could locate a power adapter from a local Lenovo shop. They called around and finally found a shop that said they had the adapter. The hotel sent someone to get this and I was relieved that my problem would be solved. In the end, the shop owner didn't have the adapter, but the hotel staff (including the Concierge) were so helpful. I worked around my laptop issues. Before this happened, however, they already had upgraded me to the Residences tower and provided a one bedroom apartment for my stay - which was superb - very clean, modern and made my laptop problems go away.

The hotel is in a very good location - near the Hard Rock Cafe, and other restaurants - very near the Vietnam War memorial and only 30-40 minute ride to the airport.

Thank you Intercontinental Asiana Saigon! I'll be back again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear "AsiaFlyer40",

thank you very much for your response, we will definitely share the positive feedback with our colleagues.

Our aim is to be the Best in Class when it comes to the customer service and we are always very proud when we hear the similar feedback.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again.

Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Visited vietnam for the first time with my partner and ho chi minh city (saigon) was our first stop on our two weeks in vietnam. We are starting from the south and making our way up to the north.

Firstly, this hotel is in a great location, very central to all the sights and points of interest.
Secondly, the hotel is a true 5 star hotel. Great and polite service as you expect from the intercontinenta group. This breakfast had a great and wide selection.

The hotel room has a woderfully comforatable bed, the rooms were roomy and the shower has a rainshower head.

Would definately recomend this based on its location and great accomendation.

**** Must do tour = OX bike food tour! Best way to taste and see saigon.

**** TIP: there is a quickimart around the corner (turn left out of the hotel and then right at the first street) where you can buy snack and bottled water! water is priced at $9000 vnd - 40 cents aussie!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ChumperOz

Dear "ChumperOz",

thank you very much for your feedback. We are very happy that we have contributed to a great start of your holidays in Vietnam.

Enjoy the rest of your holidays and we will look forward to welcoming you back to InterContinental Asiana Saigon again in the future.

Best regards from all of us,

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Newly renovated, clean, modern interior, good enough space, bit bathroom with a bath tab and shower separated, and a beautiful view of whole city. Loved the bed, so comfortable and great quality of cotton sheets. You will rest well. The hotel welcomed with a cake as our honeymoon gift and it was very kind. Good location just behind the cathedral, so easy to reach anywhere. Just some staffs were not too professional or not too nice, we found.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Michaela S, Director of Sales & Marketing at InterContinental Saigon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear "Tama48",

thank you very much for taking time and sending us your feedback. We are very glad that you enjoyed our hotel.

I am very sorry to hear about the feedback on our service though and if you could give us more insights on the above, we would very much appreciate it as we would like to follow up. Could I request you to send us your contact details where we could get in touch with you and discuss your concerns further?

Thank you once again and we are sending the best regards.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Rate experience? - Excellent

Room: Standard

-Neat, clean, modern rooms with stylish decor.

-Amenities were passable - nothing that really stood out.

Location:

- Fantastic area to be in - near the main city area with lots to see and do. Malls, restaurants, main city sights are all within 10 min walking distance

Food:

- Breakfast at the main lobby was excellent with a huge spread of food - Highly recommend to check it out. We were there on a weekend and their Sunday brunch seemed very reasonably priced with a vast array of food.

- Had access to Club Floor which was really amazing. Here food and drinks were served throughout the door with a complimentary daily happy hour. As I am vegetarian the staff went out of their way to prepare something special for me everyday and this thought was much appreciated.

Staff:

- Concierge/Front Desk: This was a hit and miss situation. Some were very nice while others ……. couldn't seem to care very much. I felt in terms of service - people seemed to be cold and unfeeling.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have just had the pleasure of a 3 night stay at the Asiana Saigon and cannot rate this any less than a 5.
The staff are really nice are always very curteous and helpful. I was in a club room which are large with great views and you get access to the lounge for free drinks and snacks from 5.30 til 7.30.
checking in and out is a breeze (unlike China) with taxis available 24/7 outside (vinasun only so you wont get ripped off)
I certainly would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013