“We Had A Good Time At NGuyen Khang”
Review of Nguyen Khang Hotel

Nguyen Khang Hotel
Ranked #136 of 457 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Makati, Philippines
“We Had A Good Time At NGuyen Khang”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

On our visit to Vietnam, we stayed at Nguyen Khang Hotel. Dennis, Miss Huong and all the staff are very hospitable. They helped us arranged our tours, accommodated our requests and even allowed us to use their bathroom to freshen up even it is past our check out time.

A friendly smile is always flashed to greet us.

Addition to the friendly and efficient people of the hotel, the location is also very good.
It is very near the shopping center and the city's tourist attractions.

Thank you Nguyen Khang. More power!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Miss_Reap

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My girl friend got fever after a few days in HCM because of the hot and humid weather. So she have to stay at the hotel for two whole days. In these two days, the owner and all other staffs are so friendly and helpful that taking care of my girl friend very well. They are very patient, will to help my girl friend number of times, sending her to hospital, check her body condition number of times. They are so nice and I have to give more that 5 stars to this hotel.
Beside, the location of the hotel is very convenient, we are easy to find food for eat (Pham Ngu Lao), spa, caffee, and very easy to take vinasun taxi along the street.
I highly recommended this hotel. And I would like to say a big "thank you" to the Miss owner and all other staff who helped my girl friend in these few days.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank mcc916
Philippines
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is my first solo travel and Mr. Huy (the owner) and Dennis (the receptionist) made me feel safe and at home always in my 3 nights stay. They are very helpful in any requests and oftenly reminded me to be safe when on the street. I love their bed and pillows, after a full day roaming the city, it's good to have a sound sleep in a clean, comfortable bed with soft pillows. Breakfast is basic, but only in my last day I appreciate how good it is. The location is very near to everything, you can easily walk around. Dennis even allowed me to settle my account later the day so that I could pay in case I still have some Dong left. In case I would return to Ho chi minh, I would definitely still choose this hotel.

Room Tip: If you have big luggages, choose room at the lower level. The place is a 5-storey but have no elevat...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank mmagnaye
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed May 15, 2013

In general, all staffs are friendly, helpful and polite. Miss Huong and Mr Dennis of the hotel gave many advice on where to visit, sight-seeing, local food and great places to shop. They also advised and reminded safety matters such as to be careful with personal belongings and traffic when moving around places. The location is close to many amenities and definitely would recommend any tourists to check out the hotel. Lastly, the hospitality received from the hotel for the 1 week that I stayed is priceless.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank YonghiengCHUA
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Had a wonderful time staying in this hotel..The staff's are so friendly and also very helpful.They are well-patient to answer each of every question that we ask and we are satisfied with their service.Talking about the room,it was very clean and comfortable.Besides that,the owner is so humble and caring.To cut it short,we had a great time staying Nguyen Khang Hotel.You will always be welcomed with a beautiful smile on their faces.We like to say a big THANK YOU to the hotel owner and staffs for the best service they gave us.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Pravin J
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for three nights this May and we really loved it. The room was nice and clean, good air con, with tv and fridge. The best part was the staff who were super helpful and friendly! Breakfast was standard egg and bread with coffee, but nice to have just downstairs and the girl who prepared it was always very kind. We would definitely stay here again and being on the top floor (though we got a workout climbing the staircase) we had an awesome view of Saigon! The staff even asked if we would like to change to a lower floor the next night given there is no elevator but we were happy, it was nice to be asked though :) We highly recommend Nguyen Khang!

• Stayed May 2013
5 Thank Amesleyt
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The owner and receptionist were very accommodating. They will give you unlimited pineapple juice! Even if we were afraid of the immigration office at the airport, they gave us a warm welcome in their hotel. Good breakfast and they will help you as much as they could! You can use your credit card here. very convenient. the location is quite near at the ben tanh market!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends