“The best around for the price”

Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel
Ranked #124 of 447 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“The best around for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 13 nights. That's a long time but why would I go to another! A deluxe room gets you everything you need...with a view from the upper floors. The Manager (John) is very friendly and will help you with anything you ask for. The breakfast is excellent and good value. The rooms are clean and have all you need. My bed was very comfortable, the sheets clean and the bathroom modern, very clean and functional. The hotel provides all necessities. It is listed as a 2 star but in effect is really 3 star. I think what it offers is better than any 3 star in the area. The best bit however is the staff. They are truly fantastic. The receptionists, Julia, Catherine and Kelly are real gems. Personable and with a cheeky sense of humour, all have great English and will help you with any problem or question. After two weeks at this hotel they began to feel like extended family. The two bell boys I met, Max and Jacky, formed a great friendship with me also, even though they have little English. They were helpful and friendly and willing to go out of their way to meet any request. The hotel even gave me an extended checkout time free (I left at 4pm). I highly recommend this hotel. Probably the best in this price range. Great location and atmosphere. Wonderful staff. I will return to HCM in three months and most certainly will stay here again. Stop wondering and book it. You won't do better!

Room Tip: Go deluxe or better...it is worth the little bit extra for a great room. These are double glazed so...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your selecting our newly managed Little Corner one as your "home away from home" during your recent treatment in Saigon. Our "little" TEAM ( John, Catherine, Julia, Kelly, Max & Jacky ) feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your friends back with us in the next three month.

John La - Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Indonesian first
  • Vietnamese first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

i have always booked this nice hotel @28, Truong Dinh Street since 7 years old when I travelled to HO CHI MINH CITY. Thw location is well located and accessible to all kind of places or shop you need to visit. The room is excellent, clean and well taken by the staff. The hotel provided good and well spoken English staff. I always stay at this Hotel whenever I go for my business or holidays trip. Thank you for the fantastic service.
Edison Lim from Singapore.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your selecting our newly managed Little Corner one as your "home away from home". Our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your friends back with us in the coming time.

Male
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

I booked a one night stay, yes, one night (and had wished had booked longer) from April 06, 2014.

The hotel's location is very very good.

The staff at the reception, Kelly and that tall lady as well as the bell boy (sorry, forgot both names though I wrote them in a piece of paper which I lost) were all exceptional and they were all very friendly and professional.

The room I booked for was nice, in good condition.

The wifi was fast which I was very happy about.

Check in and check out were fast.

Did not try the food as had to go (always) at the little corner restaurant for my favorite, Bon Muc (Pho).

If I am ever going to Saigon again, I will for sure stay at The Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel.

Thanks!

Manuel

Room Tip: Try the Pho at the corner, it is in the restaurant called Than Mai if I am not mistaken. :)
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your selecting our newly managed Little Corner one as your "home away from home". Kelly & our Bell Boys ( Max & Jacky ) and our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

two thumbs up for this hotel very near to shopping area,the breakfast is ok.. with very clean rooms and toilets...and very accomodating staff special mention to Kelly and Tony and of course to other staffs they are all kind and friendly...if given again a chance to come back in Saigon will check-in again in this hotel...

Room Tip: elderly like us must prepare rooms on the lower ground
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your selecting our newly managed Little Corner one as your "home away from home". Kelly & Tony and our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Again, I am back for the training in Saigon and this time, I tried this new managed little hotel ( origionally Vivian Hotel ) as the outdoor looks very nice with the Bonsai Watering Mountain. I was greeted nicely with their smiles from the Receptionist, then a bottle of cold water was served as the welcome drink. What a wonderful treat in this so HOT weather now. The rooms are beautifully new as they just repaint with the wall paper and noise free. This is the only 3 star hotel with the double glass glazed window I have ever stayed in Saigon. The hot & cold water pressures works very well. The location is just perfectly located just right on the side of Ben Thanh market and within walking distances to all of tourist & key places. The breakfast spread is adequate and don't forget to order the Egg selection that cooked on your request & served at the table. I may say that their staff are all well trained with polite & efficient work attitude. Can highly recommend it to anyone who are looking for an appropriate accommodation in the perfect location!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, March 31, 2014

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

My grup from msia have stayed in this hotel for 5 days.we really felt comfortable.the staff also very nice and kind.they also provide us with halal food.tqvm.the staff also very friendly.i would suggest if anyone of u to stay in this hotel.it is also near the ben tanth market.so we can keep going everynight to the night

market which is near this hotel.just one thing...please provide the toileteries everyday..

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Writer,

Many thanks for voting us as:" Excellent Choice in this bustling city". Our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

Kuala Lumpur
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I am currently working in Vietnam and based in HCMC but as I have to travel around the country regularly I prefer to stay in hotels instead of renting an apartment. I have tried a few hotels in District 1 but I have to say Little Saigon Corner is currently my favorite hotel in the Ben Thanh area. This is my third time staying here.

The location is great as the Ben Thanh market is located just behind the hotel and many other places that are popular with tourists are within walking distance. There are many restaurants and fast food joints nearby so finding a place to eat is never a problem.

The rooms are fairly spacious and very clean. No insects and no mosquitoes, unlike some other hotels in this area. The staff are very friendly and helpful and always greet you with a smile. The breakfast menu is adequate and the coffee is good.

They are currently doing some minor upgrades with new paint and wallpaper so I think the place will look even better soon.

Room Tip: take the deluxe rooms. Spacious and have large bathrooms.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your considering us as your home away from home during your business trip in Saigon. Our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your stay with us and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

We believe that other travelers would find your reviews as the most useful information since they are looking for an affordable hotel in the best location with our personalized services, especially we just have upgraded our hotel with the new paint & facilities as well.