Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bloom Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Thanh Long Tan Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Platinum Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Nhat Ha 1 Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
The Luxe Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
zoolut Stay 271(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Hoang Gia Huy Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Kim Hoang Gia Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Asian Ruby Central Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Thuan Thien Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I booked a one night stay, yes, one night (and had wished had booked longer) from April 06, 2014.

The hotel's location is very very good.

The staff at the reception, Kelly and that tall lady as well as the bell boy (sorry, forgot both names though I wrote them in a piece of paper which I lost) were all exceptional and they were all very friendly and professional.

The room I booked for was nice, in good condition.

The wifi was fast which I was very happy about.

Check in and check out were fast.

Did not try the food as had to go (always) at the little corner restaurant for my favorite, Bon Muc (Pho).

If I am ever going to Saigon again, I will for sure stay at The Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel.

Thanks!

Manuel

Room Tip: Try the Pho at the corner, it is in the restaurant called Than Mai if I am not mistaken. :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Manuel A
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your selecting our newly managed Little Corner one as your "home away from home". Kelly & our Bell Boys ( Max & Jacky ) and our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your friends back with us in the coming time.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

two thumbs up for this hotel very near to shopping area,the breakfast is ok.. with very clean rooms and toilets...and very accomodating staff special mention to Kelly and Tony and of course to other staffs they are all kind and friendly...if given again a chance to come back in Saigon will check-in again in this hotel...

Room Tip: elderly like us must prepare rooms on the lower ground
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your selecting our newly managed Little Corner one as your "home away from home". Kelly & Tony and our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Again, I am back for the training in Saigon and this time, I tried this new managed little hotel ( origionally Vivian Hotel ) as the outdoor looks very nice with the Bonsai Watering Mountain. I was greeted nicely with their smiles from the Receptionist, then a bottle of cold water was served as the welcome drink. What a wonderful treat in this so HOT weather now. The rooms are beautifully new as they just repaint with the wall paper and noise free. This is the only 3 star hotel with the double glass glazed window I have ever stayed in Saigon. The hot & cold water pressures works very well. The location is just perfectly located just right on the side of Ben Thanh market and within walking distances to all of tourist & key places. The breakfast spread is adequate and don't forget to order the Egg selection that cooked on your request & served at the table. I may say that their staff are all well trained with polite & efficient work attitude. Can highly recommend it to anyone who are looking for an appropriate accommodation in the perfect location!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your selecting our newly managed Little Corner one as your "home away from home". Our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us in this Vibrant City and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

My grup from msia have stayed in this hotel for 5 days.we really felt comfortable.the staff also very nice and kind.they also provide us with halal food.tqvm.the staff also very friendly.i would suggest if anyone of u to stay in this hotel.it is also near the ben tanth market.so we can keep going everynight to the night

market which is near this hotel.just one thing...please provide the toileteries everyday..

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Writer,

Many thanks for voting us as:" Excellent Choice in this bustling city". Our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I am currently working in Vietnam and based in HCMC but as I have to travel around the country regularly I prefer to stay in hotels instead of renting an apartment. I have tried a few hotels in District 1 but I have to say Little Saigon Corner is currently my favorite hotel in the Ben Thanh area. This is my third time staying here.

The location is great as the Ben Thanh market is located just behind the hotel and many other places that are popular with tourists are within walking distance. There are many restaurants and fast food joints nearby so finding a place to eat is never a problem.

The rooms are fairly spacious and very clean. No insects and no mosquitoes, unlike some other hotels in this area. The staff are very friendly and helpful and always greet you with a smile. The breakfast menu is adequate and the coffee is good.

They are currently doing some minor upgrades with new paint and wallpaper so I think the place will look even better soon.

Room Tip: take the deluxe rooms. Spacious and have large bathrooms.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Phuhao, Owner at Little Saigon Corner Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your considering us as your home away from home during your business trip in Saigon. Our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your stay with us and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

We believe that other travelers would find your reviews as the most useful information since they are looking for an affordable hotel in the best location with our personalized services, especially we just have upgraded our hotel with the new paint & facilities as well.