“Intimate and fine dining experience at the 23rd floor of Sheraton.”

Signature Restaurant
Ranked #465 of 3,860 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Famous for its world-class cuisines, acclaimed international guest chefs, and panoramic 360 degree views, Signature has forged a reputation as one of Ho Chi Minh City's most eminent restaurants. Signature restaurant presents itself in new cutting edge and contemporary style, featuring vibrant work of art and an innovative cord curtain design, creating private dining retreats for corporate entertainment and intimate dining. Tables have been configured in deuces, fours and sixes across the main air conditioned area and breezy terrace, boosting the best and most romantic view in town.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Since we stayed in Sheraton saigon hotel,we have arranged a dinner with the group I was with .food was served in a buffet style, I enjoyed most is the dessert...really sweet and delicious creamy desserts.you should also taste the seafoods,taste just right!overall, he had fun,we also had a terrific view of the city.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was not staying in the Sheraton, but came to enjoy the view of the city with a cocktail.

I was looking forward to this treat for a while, but was terribly disappointed by the quality of the cocktails.

First I ordered a Pina Colada, which was very thin and watery - the taste was far way from what a Pina Colada should taste in a five star hotel. I did mention it also to the waiter, when he took the order for our second round of drinks.
The blended strawberry daiquiry that I ordered afterwards was a bit better, but still kind of tasteless, I tasted lots of ice, but very little strawberry & alcohol. The "sex on the beach" was more tasty, but ertainly not overwhelming

I worked myself as a Restaurant Manager in different 5* hotels - so I do have quite some experience in the appropriate taste of drinks, especially in this price category and hotel class - and I am disappointed to find a drink of this quality in a Sheraton hotel.

I am not sure if the cocktails are always this poor, or if they are just taking short cuts during happy hour, but this is certainly not a way of making guests return.

The view from up there was nice, its a great (pricy) spot for sun set - if they manage to improve the quality of their drinks.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Terrific quality food, service very good. We had the fish and seafood and couldn't faut it - but you pay for your pleasure.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

They should do some maintenance here... Looks very old - especially with the ugly carpets. Went out on the terrace for a cigarette and it's full of old crap out there.

Food was so so but service fine. Prices very high!!

Will not be back.....

Reviewed August 3, 2012

From looking on the website at the happy hour for cocktails it clearly states Buy One Get One Free.

So on our last night in Ho Chi Minh we thought we would treat ourselves as one cocktail costs 185,000dong

Within the lift there was also a poster advertising the BOGOF offer.

However the offer only applies on the 2nd round of drinks.

Therefore for 2 of you, you have to pay 555,000dong ($26usd) before you can get your free cocktail. Plus the size of them is about 2 mouthfuls.

Very, very misleading

However the views from the top over the city were good.

2  Thank LKPAA25