“One of my favorite coffee shops in Saigon!!”
Review of Shalom Just Coffee

Shalom Just Coffee
Description: Just Coffee – Shalom Coffee: friendly staff and service, freshly roasted coffee beans, good coffee, in-house baked desserts, fresh juice/ smoothie, a variety of good tea; take-out, indoor seating, air-con, waitstaff, free off-street parking, accept Master Card, Visa Card, Credit Card, free wifi, delivery. Shalom Coffee Story: A cup or Shalom is a product of a sustainable and harmonious relationship between farmers, production, and consumers. It is coffee, grown in harmony. Our handpicked and sun-dried coffee is selected from South East Asia's single farms and cooperatives. We take time to get to know the growers to understand the process and challenges, and we work with them. We believe in serving high quality natural products that are fairly traded, which helps improve local people's lives. Our people make every single cup of coffee with love, nurtured from the care that we give to the whole process, from farm to cup.
Reviewed June 7, 2019

This place is great if you need a quiet corner to get work done in or if you just want to grab coffee and catch up with old friends! Esther (the owner) is a sweet soul who only hires the sweetest servers. All around a great and very chill place, I highly recommend it. xx

Reviewed June 4, 2019

This place is absolutely awesome and I've been here many times already. I usually go here to do some work because it's a great atmosphere to get some work done. The food and drinks are really delicious. I really love the Shalom Specialty Coffee, I highly recommend it. Since I'm from The Netherlands, I also really like the Dutch pancakes aka poffertjes. In a nuthsell, this is an awesome place where I've spent a lot of time and I always love coming back and being welcomed by the amazing friendly staff.

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Quite, clean, good coffee, nice staff. The shop always smells lovely because they grind the coffee beans all the time.
For sure i will come back with my friends.

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

I have been visited many coffee shop in Sai Gon but Shalom is the best place i visit couple days a week. Cozy place with good coffee and friendly staff, where you can meet friends there.
Sometime, this is the good place for working on laptop, good music.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 16, 2019

This is one of my favorite work place in Thao Dien, the staff is very friendly and the drinks are always delicious. I highly recommend!

Date of visit: May 2019