“Great food”

Saigon Fusion - Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #1,089 of 4,854 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: We promise to offer a refined and unique Saigonese experience, reflecting the country’s rich culture with warm and gracious hospitality. Experience Saigon’s destinations and immerse effortlessly in the fascinating sights and delights of the old and new Saigon in style and comfort.
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

I had the pork ribs with mashed potatoes and my wife had the roasted duck. Also had the shrimp/vegetable egg rolls. All were delicious. The restaurant was rather empty but perhaps that is because we went early and on a Monday.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 27, 2019

My friend and I stumbled upon this restaurant after visiting the
Museum of Art ( 2 minute walk). We were planning to have coffee, but were enticed by the wonderful aromas and decided to have lunch. So glad we did. The manager recommended the vermicelli bowl with marinated, char-grilled pork and Spring roll. He said it was a Saigon specialty. It was my favorite meal in Ho Chi Minh City. If you are looking for great food at a very affordable price, then you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2018

Among many restaurants in hcmc, I've just tried to walked into this restaurant. Could I say "WOW", delicious and well service is the point here. Thank you

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2018

Good food with great environment, and nice staff always willing to help me out, I was almost satisfafied

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Friends recommended to stay in this hotel and we are very happy that we're staying here for 2N. Clean and new rooms. Great shower! Staff is really friendly!
Breakfast is really good! Only Missing pancakes. Happy hour from 4-8pm!
Highly recommend this hotel!

Date of visit: November 2018