“Home in Ho Chi Minh”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

christine...
Singapore, Singapore
“Home in Ho Chi Minh”
Reviewed December 27, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Any's place is exactly like what is seen in the photo. Ok, maybe not exactly. The room was larger than it looks in the photo - if I wanted to roll on the floor I could. (Don't worry, I didn't) I loved the layout, there is a space for you eat and a space for you to do work. It's the first time I've stayed in an airbnb whose closet has so many hangers. The Neighbourhood is nice and quiet. Some distant sounds of music, unless you're a really really really light sleeper. It's all good. I was a little lost on the first day trying to find it. But their directions helped me & they responded very quickly when I needed help. Tien is so friendly, I felt like she was my Sister. If I'm in town again, I would stay here again. ̈

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dec 28, 2017
Heiko_Gue...
Mombris, Germany
“Charming apartment”
Reviewed November 9, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

If you want a taste of living with local people,don't mind a bit of a walk into the city then this is the place for you. We loved it here. The apartment is very nice and modern with WiFi and the TV is connected on Ethernet also. So it is possible to watch movies in yours language.In the kitchen you could prepare everything your heart desires. Furthermore, the washing machine has been of great advantage.
The Zoo is in near and you can take a walk to many nice places on there. The apartment was great, lovely and very friendly locals. The house owners are very nice and helpful. It was a family atmosphere and I am was looking forward to come back again.
Loved every Minute!!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nov 9, 2017
Danke Heiko
M0cChi
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“High Design Living”
Reviewed November 8, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The building has touches of beautiful design throughout. The hosts, Any and Aprilie are very warm and accommodating. The location is second to none only a short ride to all the sights in HCM.

Nov 9, 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing