“My favourite cafe in Ho Chi Minh City!”
Review of BOA Cafe

BOA Cafe
Ranked #216 of 4,929 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: IS BETTER TOGETHER! Boa Cafe creates the new Cafe culinary concept of aromas and flavours in Vietnam. We use fresh and high quality ingredients. From the coffee beans to the wheat to the fruits and vegetables – everything reaches the customer in the least possible time and subject to our exacting quality assurance standards.
Reviewed June 10, 2018

In a city bursting with fantastic coffee shops, Boa Cafe is my absolute favourite. I have spent hours and hours of chilled out, relaxed time in this place. The decor is stylish, chic and creates a relaxed ambience. Air conditioning is on point, or there is an outdoor terrace with views over Nguyen Hue Walking Street.

The staff are super super friendly, polite and attentive, and always keep your water glass full. The drinks are of really high quality - I've had great shakes here, a cracking peach milk tea (all around 70,000 VND), and some good cups of Vietnamese iced coffee (50,000 VND - much more expensive than on the street but well worth paying for the ambience).

This cafe is also perfect for those needing to get some work done in the afternoon. There are power sockets available from almost every table, and the wifi boasts upload and download speeds of more than 60mbps.

I would say that maybe the music playlist could do with a little more variety: I think I've heard Shayne Ward's 'Something Worth Living For' about a hundred times now - though maybe this is a result of spending massive amounts of time here. Then again, why wouldn't I? I love it here!

This is the absolute perfect cafe to relax, kick back, and get away from the Saigon chaos for an hour or two. Highly recommended. :)

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Spangove

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

BOA Cafe is really a beautiful cafe and an very amazing place for people who are fond of coffee and the snacks served are also great.

2  Thank 513anantk
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

It' s a very quiet place where you can drink a coffe and eat a very good soup of pumpkin. For all the romanian turist I have a tip, the employers ( at least one) speak romanian.

1  Thank Tudor B
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Nice looking cafe with friendly and helpful staff and great view from balcony into Nguyen Hue Street. And nice, cold drinks.

1  Thank 934aleksanderm
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I really recommend about the great pumpkin soup.
Wonderful taste
Classic place on a level-and not expensive

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Almog D
boacafe, Guest Relations Manager at BOA Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear Almog,

We wish to say TODA Rabbah for your review.
Your satisfaction is everything for us.

Thank you!!