“Service too bad ”
Review of Changi Village

Changi Village
Ranked #718 of 5,168 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: With passion for food and the lifestyle of Singapore , we wish to introduce a whole new experience of food and an Authentic Taste Of Singapore with a fresh selective hygiene food in a cozy specialness of fine dining atmosphere . We wish to extend and share the story with our Vietnamese friends in Changi Village restaurant where our story begins and last ever with your each carry on feelings.
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

The food was okay but we we were the only 2 customers, waited 36 minutes until the service said that they went out of one dish that we ordered. 45 minutes after the order, the dish that „ran out“ came. We didn’t take it.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Le Minh N
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

The signature dish would be the chicken rice. Also a thumb up for tofu. However, the price is quite over. We need to consider for the next visit.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018

I made several visits over several weeks. I retreated to Changi when I needed a quieter atmosphere or had a guest. I always ordered chicken rice, because I love chicken rice. It comes with a serving of bok choy and a soup. Everything was always delicious. It's a healthy, but very tasty meal. Oh great, now I'm hungry. The staff were always very attentive. I really enjoyed my visits.

Bonus Review: Around the corner is a very good local rice shop. It's not as clean as Changi, and you might want to wipe down the table, chop sticks, and spoon before you start eating, but its super cheap and super delicious. Com Binh Dan So 7 at 3 Nguyen Van Trang. I usually got the chicken and ginger, which was very good. It also comes with an interesting soup. There's one english menu in the stack by the front door. They are not listed in Trip Advisor, and I thought travelers should know about this place. I don't think anyone would view them as a competitor of Chiang, so I thought it was ethical to add it here.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here on a few occasions the past couple of months. The food and staff have been very good each time.

I noticed that they microwaved some of the food items before serving, which is something I personally avoid on a regular basis.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

I have tried chicken rice and chili crab at Changi Village.

Chicken rice is awesome, rice is tasty and chicken is soft. A 4 star rating for chicken rice.

Crab is very good quality crab, big size and fresh. Flavour is just nice and not spicy.

I would recommend Changi Village to those who wishes to try Singapore cuisine.

Date of visit: January 2018