“Good western option”
Review of Luca Pub

Luca Pub
Ranked #3,269 of 4,769 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Luca bar and cafe is similar to La casa (across the road and turns out they use the same kitchen during the day). I had a burger there and it was good. Beer on tap is a bonus. Just a heads up that although sitting out the front in the street seems cool, you become prone to hawkers trying to sell stuff. A seat inside might be a better option.

A little pricey, but worth it for the better seating and service.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Had a very cold tiger beer with a chilled glass, exactly what the doctor ordered. Had a side dish of deep fried prawn spring rolls and the were delicious.
Waitress is very friendly and did not wait long for beer or food.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Staff were incredibly rude, drinks were over priced and awful. The two males working upstairs also cornered my friend and I in to our table and wouldn't let us leave until we paid for two unopened bottles of water which we didn't even request! Terrible experience

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Worst pub with the worst manager ever. If you want bad service, too expensive drinks and want to pay for others drinks, not only yours - you should go there.
I prefer the pub donkey or university pub!!!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I so needed a good cup of coffee and Vietnamese coffee is too strong for me , so Lucas coffee was great . I had a cappuccino and my husband the Luca Lipton . Both were good .

Date of visit: August 2017