Open today: 5:00 AM - 2:00 AM

Ways to Experience Crazy Tour
from $37.00
More Info
All reviews fun experience motorbike district culture vinh vietnam saigon
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2018

For the past 5 months I have lived north of HCMC in the Binh Duong province. I often come down to visit. I am so glad that I took this tour! I learned so much about local lore of the city. My guide was knowledgeable about the lesser known history of HCMC. The Ghost Tour included a quick walk through the National Fine Art Museum, a stop at the memorial to Thích Quảng Đức, and various other neighborhood locations with unsettling histories. The tour is not scary per se, but the amount of history I learned is well worth the price at $37. I especially enjoyed learning about the temples in the slums along the river in District 4. I highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank ewintert
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

I was recommended this tour by my friend. It is excellent tour. It's completely different from my country. Japan. I like the people and Vietnam culture. I walked by small valley street. A bit scare but excited. I love street foods there. Really delicious.
True with crazy tour. Next time I will come back again. Thanks

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Expedition743529
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

I really like vienam culture. Travel across vietnam. One thing amazing me was slum place in saigon hcmc. Thr guy took me to dist 8 where rounded up alots of slum house . They built house on the lake. Life condition is poor. Next destination is street foods tour. Vietnamese street foods are so diversity . I love pho the most.
The tour end and i still want to do it again
See you next time. Saigon crazy tour

Date of experience: July 2017
vietnamslum, Owner at Crazy Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Dear! Madam!
Having a good day from Saigon. This morning I was so happy when getting your review about your tour with us. Our guides are so fun when I said about this. They know that they made the best tour for your group. Thanks you so much for all, Hope see your family soon in Vietnam again.
Best regard
Strong ( Co - Founder)

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

This is interesting and really affordable to everyone who wants to see more of the real life in a metropole of Ho chi minh city, you do see the poor part and seeing how most the people really live by people who live in areas like that.
But that makes the whole thing really interesting, enjoy the tour,have fun because the guides are funny and make a good tour. The english was well. Thanks Linh ;)

Date of experience: May 2017
Management response:Responded May 30, 2017

Dear! Laila!
Having a good day from Vietnam.
Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor. We know that we are a new company with new tours in Saigon. All our tours are different and crazy. But we will try our best with our local culture passion to introduce Saigon to everyone. We hope our guests can know more our city with a special experience.
Thank you so much!

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed to get to experience the market culture in Saigon, from pet market, bonsai market, to furniture market, chinese medicine market, war objects market, second hand market, fish market, cigarette market, etc...
Linh is your guide, she speaks quite good English and really has a talent to take care of people. Surely you will be in good hands.

Date of experience: May 2017
Management response:Responded May 30, 2017

Dear! Barbara!
Thank you so much for 5 stars review. We are so happy with the first review for our start.
With new tours in Saigon: Slum, Ghost, Midnight, religious, Market.....we hope that everyone will have a amazing trip with us to experience to educate to feel to understand......All of us will try for that with a passion as our slogan:
"We are not crazy - You are not crazy"
Thank you!!!