“Best Midnight tour for the adventurous ones!”
Review of Crazy Tour

Crazy Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$39.00*
and up
Private Midnight Tour By Motorbike In 4 Hours In...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: What do we offer you? Are you brave enough to join our tour? Are you ready to have different look at city? We blow the cool breeze to the new setting tours. We know exactly places to go to experience to understand...to help you understand clearly 99% this city. That why we create tours: Slum, Midnight, Ghost, Market...As our slogan: "Vietnam! From Different Look!!!"
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

As a solo backpacker, I highly recommend you taking this tour!!! The tour was beyond amazing and even worth more than what was paid!! I was a bit hesitant at first since I was just alone but Mr. Ahn, the tour guide, made me feel safe the entire journey! Their tour guides speak excellent English and are very knowledgeable about Ho Chi Minh! Very polite too!! We went to places that normal tour packages wouldn’t be able to offer. We went to sketchy places, slum areas, haunted places, and ate at places normal tourists wouldn’t be able to access! Started the journey a bit skeptical but highly satisfied as it ended! Came home with a lot of freebies that the tour guide bought for me along the way! SUCH AN EXPERIENCE YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO MISS! So take a leap of faith and book this tour!! Let’s support them!!

1  Thank nzoliv
"motorbike"
"vietnam"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed January 29, 2018

For the past 5 months I have lived north of HCMC in the Binh Duong province. I often come down to visit. I am so glad that I took this tour! I learned so much about local lore of the city. My guide was knowledgeable about the lesser known history of HCMC. The Ghost Tour included a quick walk through the National Fine Art Museum, a stop at the memorial to Thích Quảng Đức, and various other neighborhood locations with unsettling histories. The tour is not scary per se, but the amount of history I learned is well worth the price at $37. I especially enjoyed learning about the temples in the slums along the river in District 4. I highly recommend!

1  Thank Erica T
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

I was recommended this tour by my friend. It is excellent tour. It's completely different from my country. Japan. I like the people and Vietnam culture. I walked by small valley street. A bit scare but excited. I love street foods there. Really delicious.
True with crazy tour. Next time I will come back again. Thanks

1  Thank Thiên M
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

I really like vienam culture. Travel across vietnam. One thing amazing me was slum place in saigon hcmc. Thr guy took me to dist 8 where rounded up alots of slum house . They built house on the lake. Life condition is poor. Next destination is street foods tour. Vietnamese street foods are so diversity . I love pho the most.
The tour end and i still want to do it again
See you next time. Saigon crazy tour

vietnamslum, Owner at Crazy Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Dear! Madam!
Having a good day from Saigon. This morning I was so happy when getting your review about your tour with us. Our guides are so fun when I said about this. They know that they made the best tour for your group. Thanks you so much for all, Hope see your family soon in Vietnam again.
Best regard
Strong ( Co - Founder)

See more reviews
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

This is interesting and really affordable to everyone who wants to see more of the real life in a metropole of Ho chi minh city, you do see the poor part and seeing how most the people really live by people who live in areas like that.
But that makes the whole thing really interesting, enjoy the tour,have fun because the guides are funny and make a good tour. The english was well. Thanks Linh ;)

Management response:Responded May 30, 2017

Dear! Laila!
Having a good day from Vietnam.
Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor. We know that we are a new company with new tours in Saigon. All our tours are different and crazy. But we will try our best with our local culture passion to introduce Saigon to everyone. We hope our guests can know more our city with a special experience.
Thank you so much!