“Nice food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

The vegetarian food was tasty and this resturant is one of the best for Indian travelers in district 1

Bogota, Colombia
“Great Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant several times, either on my own or with friends and each time has been great. The staff is always attentive and the food has been consistently good. I've eating at other Indian restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City and this one is one of the best!

It's a little more pricier than some other places in Ho Chi Minh City but not by much. It's in one of the more 'fancier' parts of the city, so the bit extra you pay, is probably for overhead costs. I believe they also have a lunch buffet.

Would definitely recommend it !

*** I am vegetarian so my review is based on vegetarian dishes only

• Visited April 2013
“Worst Indian food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I was having lunch today, and ordered lamb bryani n lassi (salted). Waiter confirmed with me that bryani was dum(mean meat cooked in rice).
But when lassi n bryani came, I was shocked and disappointed with fried bryani (broken rice instead of bismati rice, as stated on menu) not to mention that it was not dum bryani. Lassi tasted bad , sour bad kind of taste, too salty too!

It came to my mind that restaurant added much salt to musk spoilt lassi.

When I asked the Indian waiter about the bismati rice, he said sometime like, "we have trouble getting bismati rice". Then why did alibaba not inform customer? Or remove it from menu, bismati rice.

When I asked the waiter, Why not dum bryani which in the first place, he confirmed it was dum when I ordered. His reply was like "not dum bryani?". Although I am non-Indian, I have eaten very much Indian cuisine. The waiter took it for granted that non-Indian can accept sub-standard food serve in alibaba.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

our waiter Wendell has been our waiter many times and is an amazing waiter. He is very kind and makes sure we get what we need. The food is also amazing.

kuala lumpur
“good indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Walked in during our last night in HCMC. What attracted us was that it served halal food, as my friend is a Muslim. A large menu, lamb was tender and the food was very tasty. Prices were reasonable, no regrets.

• Visited April 2013