Seventy Hotel
$168
InterContinental
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$307
$296
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$109
$92
  • Pool
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$108
Agoda.com
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$130
$102
Trip.com
  • Pool
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$248
$240
Agoda.com
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$33
$28
  • Breakfast included
Park Hyatt Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$294
$288
Travelocity
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$189
$185
Orbitz.com
Sherwood Residence(Ho Chi Minh City)
$153
$147
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbudget hotelcu chi tunnelsrestaurants and barsbreakfast was includednice roombooked this hotelstreetvietnamsaigondistrictlienreceptionistkettlemarketnightlifelaundryms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Clean, easy access to pub and crowded main street located. Good for people who looking for night life in Saigon. Overall is fantastic, good customer service and kindness and helpful kindness receptionist. Finally, nothing is best, but this won't make you feel regret.

Room Tip: Please don't choose rooms that facing the main street, since all the pub and people making a lot of noise.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We stayed at this hostel for four nights. The staff is really nice and helpfull. We booked an individual trip to the Mekong Delta and it was great organized. There was one disadvantage: the hostel is located on a very loud street so we had trouble sleeping during the whole night.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We came over to HCM city on a whim, as we were in Saigon and decided to stay in Vietnam for a few more days. We booked our hotel at the last minute and this place was what was available. We stayed for a couple of days, and although the staff were nice and friendly, the hotel room could be better. If you are a bit claustrophobic, I suggest that you look for another place. The bed takes up a large space of the room and there's barely room to move around. Then again, if you are looking for a place to just spend the night in, this is a good one. Breakfast is filling and there's really nothing bad to say except the lack of space. Everything else is good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stopped here 2 nights. The room I had was clean and tidy. A basic room but much better than some of the rooms I had during my holiday. The breakfast again was basic but for the price you pay you cannot expect a 5 star breakfast. I found all the staff very friendly and helpful. The room I had was up a winding stairs if you chose that route but I used the lift which was always working. The shower room was spacious and clean. Only down side was there wasn't a window but as it was close to the busy backpackers area maybe this helped keep any noise coming to the room as it was nice and quiet for a good nights sleep.
The hotel also had a very friendly travel agent who helped me book a flight to my next destination and also printed me off some other information I needed for my next hotel.
This hotel is right in the heart of the backpackers area in District 1

Room Tip: I really cannot say whether the other rooms were like but if you are staying longer I would imagine you might want to ask for a room with natural light
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank RPSR1952
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Booked last minute and still got a very reasonable rate. Room was standard size, no window, but window in room looks out onto hall which is lighted, like a night light, which didn't bother me. since interior room, there was no outside noise, in this noisy area which is probably perfect area for younger vacationing people, but still ok for my business need, which is good night rest, and essential internet. decent free breakfast, friendly staff, I will definitely consider again. The bathrooms are tiled therefore shower drains onto floor and sink and toilet in same small room, just like most Vietnamese house holds. Efficient use of space. Room has a comfortable King size bed and pillow. Slept great.

Room Tip: If you want an upscale room with windows you will be looking down on a street with bars and a lot of night life and possibly noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business