Seventy Hotel
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$176
$120
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Blue Diamond Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$44
$41
  • Breakfast included
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$165
$151
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$130
$102
Trip.com
  • Pool
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$89
$69
Very Good 4/5
Grand Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$143
$96
Trip.com
$101
$89
Great 4.5/5
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$110
$102
Travelocity
$87
$78
$54
$40
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbudget hotelcu chi tunnelsrestaurants and barsbreakfast was includednice roombooked this hotelstreetvietnamsaigondistrictlienreceptionistkettlemarketnightlifelaundryms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 30, 2013

From the outset, the staff at Seventy Hotel were attentive, friendly and extremely accommodating.

I was greeted warmly with a welcome drink by Dennis Tran, who was absolutely fantastic in making sure my travel needs were catered to. There was 24 hour service and I felt safe at all times. Breakfast was complimentary and there was a good a la carte selection.

The room itself was very clean, and at an ideal temperature due to the air-conditioning. There was a tv with cable, which was lovely for when I just wanted to have a rest. The bathroom was more than adequate, with complimentary toiletries provided.

As for the extra services, they organise tours for you if you are that way inclined for very reasonable prices.

Dennis Tran and the rest of the staff, I had an excellent stay and you are truly exceptional!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
WHangTruong, Owner at Seventy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear GraceWanderLust,

Warmest Greatings from Seventy Hotel Ho Chi Minh.

Thank you very much for chosing your stay at Our hotel.
We have read your comments about the hotel and We would like to say thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write and submit your lovely reviews about Our hotel.

We're very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we're looking forward to welcome you back to stay with us again in nearest future!

Many Thanks & Warmest Regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The staff is really nice and helpful , they alsway help me all the time , show me the way to walk around , alsway smile when they see me .

The room is very clean and nice with the coffee and tea free everyday , the best thing I like in the room is the wall which is very romantic .

The breakfast here is delicious , I had bread with bacon and fried egg , the food was fresh and hot when it was brought to me .

The location is near the Ben Thanh market and the centre , it takes about 30 minutes to walk around to see many things !

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The hotel was clean, and in a great location. The staff were friendly and very eager to provide advice although language was a little bit of a barrier. We did book in with full knowledge of the size of the room, but perhaps we would have been better with a bigger one. The bathroom was a wet room - I would not have booked that if we had realised, and unfortunately instead of a bathroom fan it was two air vents and that meant mozzies could get in. I just happen to be someone that mozzies love so I was glad to gave brought my plug in deterrent, but just a warning to anyone else.

It wasn't a problem, but we also hadn't realised that we wouldn't have safe In the room.

I don't want this to sound negative, it was very good value for an inner city hotel and in a good location.
We Also organised the cu chi tunnels trip from the hotel which was great. I'd stay again, but perhaps in a different room.

Room Tip: Pay a bit extra for a bigger room :)
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Clean, basic hotel with 24 hour English speaking staff. I appreciated the a/c, tea and coffee in the room, tour desk that booked my flight, and location. No noise problems, I was in the back room. During my stay, mostly Vietnam young people so that was fun. Would book it again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
WHangTruong, Owner at Seventy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Melissa G,

Warmest greating from Seventy Hotel Ho Chi Minh,

On behalf of our all staffs. I would like to say thank you very much for your great comments about our hotel on TripAdvisor. It has been our pleasure to welcome friendly and nice guest as you.

Hopefully, we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us in the future.

Many Thanks with warmest Regards,

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I been here so many times is all ways the same friendly staff room so clean, nice and cozy, breakfast and ice coffee is the best also including with the room even manager work as hard as. Staffs is A+ if you ever come to HO chi Minh city try to book this hotel you will love it

• Stayed: October 2013
WHangTruong, Owner at Seventy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Ali H,

Warmest greatings from Seventy Hotel Ho Chi Minh,

We appreciate for your time leaving great comment about our hotel
Thank you very much for your recommendation and we're very glad that you have enjoyed your stay.
we hope to see you again at our hotel in the future.

Many Thanks with warmest regards,