“Good!”

Ranked #174 of 457 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Good!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The staff is really nice and helpful , they alsway help me all the time , show me the way to walk around , alsway smile when they see me .

The room is very clean and nice with the coffee and tea free everyday , the best thing I like in the room is the wall which is very romantic .

The breakfast here is delicious , I had bread with bacon and fried egg , the food was fresh and hot when it was brought to me .

The location is near the Ben Thanh market and the centre , it takes about 30 minutes to walk around to see many things !

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Gloucester, UK
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The hotel was clean, and in a great location. The staff were friendly and very eager to provide advice although language was a little bit of a barrier. We did book in with full knowledge of the size of the room, but perhaps we would have been better with a bigger one. The bathroom was a wet room - I would not have booked that if we had realised, and unfortunately instead of a bathroom fan it was two air vents and that meant mozzies could get in. I just happen to be someone that mozzies love so I was glad to gave brought my plug in deterrent, but just a warning to anyone else.

It wasn't a problem, but we also hadn't realised that we wouldn't have safe In the room.

I don't want this to sound negative, it was very good value for an inner city hotel and in a good location.
We Also organised the cu chi tunnels trip from the hotel which was great. I'd stay again, but perhaps in a different room.

Room Tip: Pay a bit extra for a bigger room :)
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Clean, basic hotel with 24 hour English speaking staff. I appreciated the a/c, tea and coffee in the room, tour desk that booked my flight, and location. No noise problems, I was in the back room. During my stay, mostly Vietnam young people so that was fun. Would book it again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
WHangTruong, Owner at Seventy Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Melissa G,

Warmest greating from Seventy Hotel Ho Chi Minh,

On behalf of our all staffs. I would like to say thank you very much for your great comments about our hotel on TripAdvisor. It has been our pleasure to welcome friendly and nice guest as you.

Many Thanks with warmest Regards,
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I been here so many times is all ways the same friendly staff room so clean, nice and cozy, breakfast and ice coffee is the best also including with the room even manager work as hard as. Staffs is A+ if you ever come to HO chi Minh city try to book this hotel you will love it

• Stayed October 2013
WHangTruong, Owner at Seventy Hotel, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Ali H,

Warmest greatings from Seventy Hotel Ho Chi Minh,

We appreciate for your time leaving great comment about our hotel
Thank you very much for your recommendation and we're very glad that you have enjoyed your stay.
we hope to see you again at our hotel in the future.

Many Thanks with warmest regards,
Fremantle, Australia
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We booked two nights there, ended up only staying one. Rooms were tiny, although with high ceilings, old and tired. Bathroom was poor, again old and tired - for the same twenty-five bucks we found a much nicer and cleaner hotel round the corner in a quiet alleyway.

We had to book a second room as they didn't have our preference for two beds available. At least they were fair enough to charge only for the night we stayed, not the second night we had booked and they were entitled to, so good service all the same.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
WHangTruong, Owner at Seventy Hotel, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Lepews,

Warmest greating from Seventy Hotel Ho Chi Minh,

Thank you for staying with Us for your trip in Ho Chi Minh and taking your valuable time to leave constructive comments on our facilities and service.
We are very thankful for your comments that will help us to improve our weaknesses and maintain our strengths.
We hope you can come back again in the future for us to demonstrate the improvements we have made.

Many Thanks with warmest Regards,
Negros Island, Philippines
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed in the hotel with my husband together with 6 of our friends, 3 of them are what we called "Senior Citizens" (over 60 years old). The rooms were clean, the staffs were really very very friendly and can speak English well and we didn't have much difficulty in explaining of whatever we want. For my opinion, the location is not so suitable if you are going with a family with small kids.. But for those who want adventure and love the night life, you should stay here for there are lots of restaurants and bars nearby. The breakfast in the hotel were served well and just good enough. It feels like home because of the service that they offered, they didn't gave us even just a little difficulty. We even gain friends from our visit there. The only thing that worries me is the very very narrow stairs for exit if encase of emergency situation like fire... Hopefully, if I can visit Ho Chi Minh again, I would bring along my kids and will be stopping at the hotel again....to all the staff, thank you for your help.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
WHangTruong, Owner at Seventy Hotel, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Drettenasus,

Warmest Greatings from Seventy Hotel HCM City.

We would like to say thank you very much for writing a lovely reviews about our hotel. Absolutely, we have been delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and Hopefully, we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us in the future.

Many Thanks and Warmest Regards,
Ms Hang & All Staffs
Seventy Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
Kajang, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Hotel staff was very helpful. My cellphone was stolen on the street in 1st day after check in Seventy Hotel. The Hotel staff accompany me to police station just next to the hotel to make the police report. I very appreciate on their assist.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Howard T
WHangTruong, Owner at Seventy Hotel, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Howard T,

Warmest Thank You from Seventy Hotel Ho Chi Minh

On behalf of our all staffs. I would like to say thank you veru much for your great comments about our hotel on TripAdvisor. It has been our pleasure to welcome friendly and nice guest as you.

Many Thanks & Kindly Regards,