Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Lamaze class

Nellie’s birth class was very informative. My wife and I had a great experience and learned so much... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2018
doublel2018
via mobile
Beautiful Yoga Studio

I attended a class via an uber from my hotel in district one. The grounds and building is... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2017

from $39.00
from $30.00
from $112.00
More Info
All reviews classes acupuncture workshop mental hcmc
Reviewed July 5, 2017

I loved Mandala Wellness. The environment was so calm and serene, the decor is simple yet elegant, the location is tucked away from the noise of HCMC. I tried the ear acupuncture for the first time in my life. I had positive effects on my sleep and reduced stress. The therapist was professional and I felt completely safe. I would definitely go back and try their workshops soon!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank NAHC
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

The staff are experienced health professionals. The facilities are first class. Highly recommended for anyone interested in personal health and well being.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Long H
Reviewed July 4, 2017

I tried a 2 days detox with juices from Mandala and the simply the result amazed me. i did not eat anything but juices and still fine for working. Juices are so tastefull. Recommend you to try my favorite - Chilly Queen.
A relaxing place in a bustled city. Great classes with various choices from yoga to workshop which are suitable for any level.
Better to try it :)

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank 32chum
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I love the many workshops and events hosted by Mandala and on top of that we were able to enjoy delicious healthy detox juices at this wellness center. Looking forward to the next event.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Paradise252014
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and wonderful people. Mandala offers a full range of treatments and products to help re-energize and re-balance oneself physically, mentally and emotionally. Especially love their juices!

Date of experience: June 2017