Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $24.00
More Info
from $26.00
More Info
All reviews mekong delta facebook group fun filled day cu chi tunnels food was amazing local life local food street food wealth of knowledge hcmc traffic scooter ride awesome experience pho great sense of humor spoke great english rice wine vung tau
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We did 2 tours organised by Lee, he was very quick to respond to any questions I had and was super helpful and friendly. Both tours we were picked up on time and had a great day. Especially enjoyed the Foodie tour on scooters. Our guides were very friendly and loved telling us about their culture as well aa being interested to learn about ours. All the food was amazing and we were completely full by the end of the night.

1  Thank Jane D
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

If you are going to Saigon you definitely can’t miss the walking city tour with students and absolutely must do the motorcycle food tour. Our guides spoke excellent English and were very informative, they went to great lengths to explain what we were doing and seeing and provided lots of laughs along the way.

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

What a fantastic tour we have had this evening with the most amazing tour guides Binh and Tra. Experiencing the local culture and amazing local food!! I can highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting Saigon!! Thankyou so much!!

1  Thank PWinnick47
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Back from 16 days in Vietnam and there is one man I really like to thank : Lee Hogen. We used his services twice in HCMC: first for his famous food tour. That one is oh so much fun and so well organised by him and his crew that we became local people . His service is magnificent : a few days before leaving I broke my wrist, I informed him immediately about the problem and the same day he got the perfect solution for me so I could be part of this evening of laughs and joy. Second excursion we did with his service was a student tour that he arranged. Two nice students showed and explained us the places to see in HCMC with a good knowledge and flair. And finally : the day we left Lee Hogen came at 6.30 AM to our hotel to find out if everything was ok and to say goodbye. He is so friendly and kind that I can not express enough my gratitude. I wished there was a Lee Hogen in every city I visited . So : a big five star !

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

We are a group three families with seven young kids (6 months to 7 years) traveling in Vietnam. We read about Lee on Vietnam Wonders (FB page).
We did the Cu Chi Tunnels tour and were extremely happy. From the time of making a contact with Lee till the end, nothing is too much for this guy, anything and everything is possible. On the day of the tour, Kim (our guide) arrived on time. He was fantastic, very informative. We had a brilliant day and loved the tour. We would recommend using Lee for your tours in HCM.