“Coffee Happiness + Fantastic Airbnb”
Review of Vietcetera Cafe

Vietcetera Cafe
Description: A cozy coffee bar & shoppe serving handcrafted pour overs, and the classic espressos, lattes and an amazing tea selection. We're famous for kaya butter toast, orange lemon poppy seed but we also serve other favorites. We offer a great selection of locally curated products as well. Visit us.
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Great Coffee
I realized that I had been drinking bad coffee for way too long when I got to experience coffee happiness here. Vietcetera made my breakfast dreams come true - starting my days with a hot cup of Americano, full of flavour and zing, together with some delicious yum yum Kaya toast. If you’re looking for a calm enjoyable moment with high-quality coffee served by friendly staff in a cool space with local art - this is it!

Great AirbnB
I stayed at the Airbnb above the coffee shop for four nights. I loved the room! It was perfect for me - super fresh and modern, clean, full of light, fantastic bed, minimalistic interior design, reasonably quiet,… Hands down, one of the best Airbnbs I’ve ever stayed at.

Great People
What really made this a unicorn of a place for me was the people who work here. Listening to Bruce, the lead barista, talk about his passion for coffee for hours, and conversing with the owner Tam and his sister Phuong really made my experience in Ho Chi Minh come full circle. Friendly, attentive and caring people. Great hospitality!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spend a few days in ho chi minh city back in Feb. Despite the abundance of choice , we find ourself coming here for coffee every morning. The choice of beans was good and espresso was extracted beautifully.

Staff there was also very helpful and knowing we were coffee snobs, gave us direction and names to a few local coffee roasters ! Thank you!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The Vietcetera Cafe is great, we went several times on our trip. The drinks were yummy and the ambience was spot on. I really appreciated all the local art and products they had in the store, it was some of the best stuff I found in all of the city. The entire staff is also very friendly and will go out of their way to help. Also love that this is a family run business! Definitely stop by here next time you are in HCMC!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Shannon R
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We took a break from our city tour here, sitting in calm and cozy interiors, relaxing music, and more importantly great coffees, Fully recovered!

Cam on ban

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018

This great local café serves up some seriously quality coffee! I was in twice for a cappuccino and a tasty breakfast. The staff were friendly and attentive, and they had some great music playing. I also enjoyed looking through their selection of locally crafted items for sale - nice alternative keepsake to the same touristy stuff you see all over Saigon. Cool spot.

Date of visit: April 2018