“Good food & excellent service ”

The Garlik De Tham Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 4,458 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: Good food, good mood! At our restaurant, you’ll find fresh, hearty dishes that take advantage of the food paradise that is Ho Chi Minh City. This is the perfect place to get the party started, have a full-blown meal, or a nightcap before bed. Conveniently located in Bui Vien Street, The Garlik is right where the world comes to party in Saigon! Mix and mingle with friends, colleagues and business partners in our restaurant for some smashing local cuisine. Our menu combines the hearty southern way of cooking and the modern beat of the city, the result is contemporary Vietnamese cuisine that tickles the taste buds.
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Ended up eating here twice during our stay in Saigon, good food and excellent service from Bya and her colleagues in peaceful atmosphere. Highly recommended. Try the Tour de France cocktail!

3  Thank Line D
CCentralHotels, Người quản lý at The Garlik De Tham Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Line,

On behalf of The Garlik team, I would like to thank you for sharing a review "Good food and excellent service!" about us on TripAdvisor.

It was so nice that you loved our restaurant with the food and service.

Thank you once again for your review and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon at The Garlik !

Guest Relation Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I am really impressed with the food here. Taste very special and delicious. Staff friendly and enthusiastic. Especially manager Brian, always interested and inquire our needs. He made our birthday much more special. I am very pleased, especially recommend to tourists to visit Ho Chi Minh city

2  Thank gracie-nhp

Dear HongPhuong,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at the The Garlik with Trip Advisor community.

It is my pleasure to read that you enjoyed your dinner time with us and that you enjoyed the food as well as the staff.I have already shared your fantastic review with all our staff that will certainly serve as an encouragement to keep providing service from the heart.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again in the not too distance future.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I knew the Garlik from some friends. We made a reservation online first. On arrival we were able to choose a theme for 5 dishes (pork 3 way, spring roll, bun cha...). We met with our waiter and were led in the dark to our seats, thank for Baron, Blue, Lon... Who an experience!!! You also enjoy party night in Bùi vien walking street when finish your dinner. I would recommend this to everyone!

3  Thank Lydia C

Dear Lydia,
On behalf of The Garlik team, I would like to thank you for comming with us and for sharing your great experience after the dinner. It was so nice that you loved our restaurant with the food and service from our team.
We are looking forward to serve you and your family or your friend another great dinner.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I was happy to find this place after a good few weeks of street food, and even happier once I'd eaten! The food was really nice, and the waiter, Tea, was very attentive and made sure I wanted for nothing! I even got a free shot at the end and he explained what was in it to help for digestion etc! Would definitely recommend this place!

2  Thank Carla C

Dear Carla C,

On behalf of The Garlik team, I would like to thank you for sharing a review "Amazing food, amazing service!" about us on TripAdvisor.

It was so nice that you loved our restaurant with the food and service by Tea.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this restaurant, gorgeous food and cocktails without an unreasonable price tag.

2  Thank Timothy M
CCentralHotels, Người quản lý at The Garlik De Tham Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear Mr Timothy,
Thank you for choosing our restaurant and sharing your experiences with us. It was great that you loved our food and our drink.
I have already shared your great review with all our staff that will certainly serve as an encouragement to keep providing service from the heart.