“My favorite restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
“My favorite restaurant”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

A little old style designed restaurant with Great food, nice environment, good music and professional service! My favorite in HCM!

• Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Great food for a great cause”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Highly recommended restaurant.
Located in an elegant colonial building I'd suggest booking ahead as this place is popular.
Enjoy beautiful food while making a difference to someones life. We did however, find the atmosphere & other patrons a little stuffy but the friendly staff make up for it.

Visited December 2012
Nelson-Tasman Region, New Zealand
“Great service, excellent food”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We visited this restaurant as we were advised the owner had created opportunities for homeless children. The food was very food. I enjoyed the prawns in the coconut. The food was fresh and meals devine. My family committed very highly on their meals.

• Visited January 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Food with relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very relaxed restaurant with friendly staff. Easy and cheap to catch taxi from district 1(cost me $2). Asked waitress to recommend dishes and decided upon lemongrass pork rib and tamarind prawn with garlic rice (both lovely). For rice, 2 mains, 2 red wines and some water it cost me $19. Waitress was so lovely, she came running over when I was finishing off my rice with chopsticks and told me it was okay in Vietnam to use your spoon to eat rice. Would go again.

Sweden
“Best dinner experience in HCMC”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Apparently all the staff are former homeless children which has been trained by the restaurant owner. I must say, that this restaurant provided one of the best service I have ever got. Very professional and always with a smile. On top of that, the food was very good and tasty. If you want to dine at Huong Lai, be sure to make a reservation, the place fill up really fast!

Visited December 2012