Tripadvisor

“Great”

Goc Ha Nội-Little HaNoi Egg Coffee
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great coffee and food.
I tried the egg coffee and the egg cacao and it was very tasty.
In addition, I ate mango & cheese toast and banana, penautbutter & cashew and it was excellent combination.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (508)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first egg coffee and it tasted very different than what I expected, it was great! Now I regret not trying egg coffee earlier, and I cannot recommend this place more.

Delicious coffee and food.

Super friendly, English speaking staff.

I strongly advise you to go there and take the egg coffee & Avocado toast with bacon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic little gem that was a bit hard to find - we almost missed it. Its tucked away between two houses, so you have to walk down a very narrow alley. The girls there are very kind, and the egg coffee is just as fabulous as we had hoped it would be. We loved it and had to go back

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Wow what a great surprise to find this hidden gem. If you want a coffee and whole wheat toast with different options I got the avocado and egg today but it comes with many choices. This is a must be patient and look for it down the small alley and out the flight of stairs but wow it’s worth the effort.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

I tried two egg coffee places in Ha Noi so I wanted to try some in HCMC as well. I enjoyed it from this place immensely. It tasted different and the texture was more foamy and less cappuccino-like than the ones I tried in Ha Noi. I highly recommend trying it here.

1  Thank alec-gorm