“great way to cool off”

Dam Sen Water Park
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The water park's slides and rides make it a popular local attraction that gets busy on the weekends. Go on a weekday for a welcome break from the hustle and heat of the city. Dam Sen Water Park with 31 aquatic equipments and a wave pool of 3000m2 in width appropriate for all ages from calm games such as Wandering River, Wave pool, Massage pool, Aqua dance, Action pool to thrilled games such as Kamikaze, Boomerang, Multi slide, Twister space bowl, Love storm, Giant slide, Tornado, Twister etc…and a children paradise including water palace, elephant and hippopotamus families together with pretty and colorful slide for children.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

cool place to hang out if you dont go on the weekends or holidays, it can get very crowded! reasonably priced and fun rides

3  Thank Jonah_358
in 12 reviews
"kamikaze"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We went on a monday, it was really quiet! No waiting time for the slides so that was perfect! We are quiet long but that wasn't a problem in the most slides! For Asian standards it was clean. There is a private area for foreigners which was really nice! We had a nice day! Great value for money!

2  Thank Marjolein D
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Went with my local partner - big mistake. Other than the fact that this place is utterly packed with people, there are some other issues like:

People making extremely rude comments about you/women
Men swimming around, touching women inappropriately
Probably a lot of urine, of course
Long waits for just about everything

Stuff you might experience anywhere with water, but with the high density of people it happens a lot more than at a beach.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

It is hard to know even where to start. There was a large group of us 10 adults and 4 kids we were there from 9AM until the park closed at 6PM. The first thing to mention is be careful what you wear. If your bathing suit, shorts or whatever you may be wearing has even one small metal ring on it you will not be allowed on the slides. My bathing suit had one small ring on the back pocket to let the water drain out and I was lucky as it wasn’t noticed until 3PM when I was told after waiting in line for 30+ minutes that I would not be allowed to go on the slide. Other points to take note of: the walkways around the park are very slick as the cement blocks in the ground have been painted. I saw at least 6 kids go down as well as a two adults I nearly went down myself several times. Don’t let the little ones run! Park was over crowded way to many people. Lines were long with a lot of people cutting in line. The staff does nothing when they see people cut in line. The slides can be a bit rough as I came off the tornado slide with a hunk of skin taken out of my back. I also hut cuts on elbows and black and blue fingers. There were others in the group also had black and blues and various bruises and sore necks from the rides. The rope swing over the waterfall can be neck jarring I would advise to let go before you hit the end. Bathrooms were small and overcrowded. It was fairly clean in the morning but with such a large crowd it quickly became quite dirty. I would avoid weekend or public holidays if you want to avoid the pure craziness the we experienced. Kids need to be 1.4 meters tall to get on all but two of the slides. You can be have fun but be careful what you wear and what rides you go on. We brought our own food in which I would recommend.

1  Thank mcd69paul