Silverland Central Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Alagon Western Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Gia Huy Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Thanh Thu Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Room Service
Blessing 1 Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Hoang Gia Huy Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Kim Hoang Gia Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Lavender Central Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Boss Hotel 1(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Ngan Ha Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Thanh Long Tan Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
1,242 results
All reviewsnight marketben thanh marketgreat locationjunior suitetan hai long hotelkl sparooftop barstar hotelhalal foodwalking distancephosaigon squaretour deskmain marketthe hotel staffairport transferegg station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

We had excellent and friendly service here. Particularly when I managed to leave my bag in a taxi-the receptionist phoned Mai Linh taxi (the green ones) and sorted everything out for me. 20 minutes later the taxi had returned with all the contents of my bag in tact! My passport was in my bag so we were very grateful she was able to sort that out!
The hotel was centrally located right next to the daily and nightly market. Breakfast was great and the air con in our room cooled down the room quickly. There is a fantastic rooftop bar with spectacular views of the city centre and skyline. Overall we were very pleased with this hotel and their service.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Second time staying in Ho Chi Minh City and have stayed here both times. Awesome location and top notch staff. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to stay in the heart of Saigon. Definitely staying here on future visits.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed April 1, 2014

For our final destination in our Asian Tour, we decided to book in Silverland and truly its the CENTRAL! Just at the left side of the building, you'll enjoy the Ben Thanh Night Market. Upfront is the amazing view of Ho Chi Minh's park. This area is surrounded with a lot of beautiful tourist spots just few walks away and I can't wait to start walking now! Breakfast is amazing, accommodation is very cheap, but the service is world class.. I can't wait to be back here.. Longer...

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I and my partner truly enjoy the service provided. Every staff were full of courtesy and patient when answering our enquiries. Mr Dong, the tour information provided by him is very useful. Especially the receptionist I forgot the name so miss out in the survey form, will attached in the picture to appreciate her outstanding service given. Location is very convienince, will reach bus terminal by just crossing a road. The room is cozy and new looking. Nice street view from our room, we spend most our time just sitting beside window to enjoy the local life view. Hope able to stay in this room again when we return back Ho Chi Minh next time.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Checked in on 19 March morning, hotel provided airport transfer at minimal fee, transfer from airport is smooth and easy. Approx 15-20 mins to hotel depending on the traffic condition.

Reception area is spacious and the hotel staff are all very friendly and helpful. When we reached the hotel, in order to ease the queue and cut down on my waiting time to check in, the hotel staff straight brought us to our room and complete the check in procedure there so that my family do not need to be stuck at the lobby. Family suite is very spacious with 2 queen size bed and there's even a jacuzzi bathtub in the room. Suitable for small family of 4 or family with baby/young kids.

For my 3 nights stay, there are daily complimentary breakfast for all days. MENU consist of scrumptious Vietnam local food, western and even Asian food items. Good supply of freshly squeezed juice and cut asian fruits too.

With a in-house spa and tailor within the hotel, u can enjoy good spa service as early as 9am at discounted pricing for guests and also get your shirt or dress tailor made before your departure without having to hunt for 1. At the roof top, there's also a pub for chilling after dinner.

If u like shopping, is stone throw distance from Ben Thanh Market, Diamond Plaza, Saigon Sq, etc. There's even a buzzing night market starting from 6+pm with street food, seafood and plenty of shopping(repetive items from Ben Thanh mkt).

Cultural show-the water puppet performed by Golden Dragon Theatre is only few hundred metres away. Other sightseeing icons includes Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon post office (directly opposite NDC), a few Museums, etc.

Mini marts are easily available for purchase of drinking water.

Venturing out of district 1 is not an issue. Once u step out of the hotel, there will be a Vinasun Taxi operator to assist you. Metered fee operation and most cab drivers can understand and English speaking too.

My family definitely enjoyed our stay in this hotel and looking forward to go back again when we intend to fly to HCMC again.

• Stayed: March 2014