Silverland Central Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Alagon Western Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Gia Huy Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Queen Central Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Thanh Thu Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Room Service
Blessing 1 Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Hoang Gia Huy Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Kim Hoang Gia Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Lavender Central Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Boss Hotel 1(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Ngan Ha Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
1,249 results
All reviewsnight marketben thanh marketgreat locationjunior suitetan hai long hotelkl sparooftop barstar hotelhalal foodwalking distancephosaigon squaretour deskmain marketthe hotel staffairport transferegg station
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights in August. Two couples. The hotel was very central to everything and right next to the Bin Tahn markets which was why we chose it. The staff were very obliging and breakfasts were great. The room we had was small. Next time we would book a better room for a bit more space. It was at the back of the hotel so no problem with traffic noise here. We found the spa at the hotel to be expensive and the girls were not overly friendly when we went in so found a great little place around the corner.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Louise B
Man N, General Manager at Silverland Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Louise B,

Thank you very much for your review.

We are happy to know that you have had great experience with our hotel's location and buffet breakfast.

To replying on your comment on the Spa in the hotel, I have sent your feedback to their Management and I trust that they will fix the unfriendly attitude of their staff right away because they care about the service of their business as I am, and the unfriendly staff should not be the one who work in hospitality industry with out training (to change).

Again, thank you and if you plan to come back to HCMC, please do not hesitate to contact me so I can take care of your booking personally.

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

TAXI From Hotel to Airport....look out for a man in VINASUN Taxi "Green Uniform" at the Entrance of the Hotel. He ensures you get a proper Vinasun Taxi Coupon as you depart from the hotel.

Great service at Silverland...rarely do U ever get buffet with lovely fresh Carrot, dragonfruit guava Juices.

Pho & vietnamese porridge was lovely....see the photos uploaded. Definitely will return again...

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank truon
Reviewed September 9, 2013

A hotel’s management that continually seeks improvement is worth a visit. Having stayed here once, 2 years ago, gives me the advantage to see the change. Noticeably I can say that the soundproofing renovation is 100% perfect. My stay over last weekend was comfortably silent in the room. No traffic noise. I could literally hear a pin dropped. Breakfast buffet was so much better and I never missed a smile from any staff I met.

When I checked-in, I saw a survey form on my dressing table and my first impression was that the management was opening itself to criticism. But then, that is the way to improve its services and judging by the response from the GM on the TA members’ review, I truly believe that he makes every effort to meet each request.

I was pleasantly surprised on my check in that I was upgraded to a suite when they noticed it was my birthday. I was a complete stranger to them and am a simple person who booked a standard room. It goes to show that they want to be different. Which hotel would want to do that? Perhaps I was lucky to be there after the peak season.

The other good points about this hotel are:

1. The location. It is just beside Ben Than Market. I did buy something and found that it didn’t fit when I returned to the hotel room. It was simple just to walk down to the shop for an exchange. Made a few trips back to room to refresh.
2. The hotel provides free airport transfer (on promotion) that took care of my Taxi scam worry.
3. It is not expensive and big value for money spent.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 33kim33
Man N, General Manager at Silverland Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear 33kim33,

Thank you very much for your excellent review.

It is a pleasure to reading through your comment. As we always strive for the excellent so that your compliments are really appreciated and well known throughout our Team.

Moreover, what we have done and continue striving for has been recognized and appreciated by our Valued Guests. And this is a huge encouragement.

Again, dear 33kim33, thank you and we all look forward to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed 3 nights, booked suite and was given nice room on 4th floor until at 2am roosters on the
rooftop of adjacent building started crowing continuously until we went for breakfast. Do "Not"
accept 4th floor on the side street as you will regret it. Spoke to management who then relocated us to 6th floor at the front overlooking the gardens and square. Noise was no problem
then and view of locals exercising was lovely. Service was good, as was food . Would stay
at this establishment again if I could be guaranteed room 606.
Ian & Judy. Australia

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2013

After comparing and read reviews, I choosen this hotel to stay from 3days 2 nights. While booking, I requested a room free of noise.
Guess what, once we check-in, they placed us in 7th floor. Started 2pm the upper floor had a construction and the noise continue until 5pm. No one informed during the check-in however we found a letter placed on the desk in the room. I take the noise quite a while but when I went to bathroom and found the leaking from the ceiling. I can't hold the frustation and went to reception.
When I complaint to he receptionist, she mentioned during the check-in there were no vacant room thats the reason they gave us 7th floor. I said I couldn't stay in a room like this, then she offered a room at 1st floor and brought me to check it first.
Quick recovery and give a complimentary foot massage from the spa however we didn't fancy that.
Breakfast in the hotel was average, only a word to describe "rush". Many guests and most of tables occupied and the servers basically busy with clearing and replenish food.
Overall, if you looking for a best location for sightseeing especially the market, just walking distance. If you interested to visit War museum, Opera house, post office etc. all within walking distance between 15-25mins.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Man N, General Manager at Silverland Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Peffer,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

Please accept my sincere apologize because not seeing you in person during your stay at our Hotel. I trust that we can do better to make your stay become more comfortable and enjoyable.

As in the previous respond to a review, our main construction is finished however there are still some works must be completed and the noise now is mostly not affect the guests's stay.

To replying your comment on our buffet breakfast, our service time is from 06:00 am to 10:00 am but most of the guest will join the breakfast from 06:30 am to 08:30 am and during this hours it is really rushed. May be we should inform our guest this issue upon their checking in.

It is a pity that you have not tried our KL Spa, I am quite sure that you will not be disappointed with their service and if you are coming back to HCMC, again, I am happy to invite you to experience our KL Spa.

Dear Peffer, thank you very much and if your travel plan bring you back to HCMC, kindly contact me so I can take care of your booking personally.

gm@tanhailonghotel.com.vn