We enjoyed staying in this little boutique hotel. We asked for connected rooms as we were taking our 17 year old son and we were happy that this request had been fulfilled.
The hotel is well located, close to the Ben Than market area and close to other shopping areas. The rooms are small but the bed was comfortable, the shower was hot and the breakfast was good so it fulfilled all our needs. The hot food was mainly Asian but there was good choice and the food was delicious. We saw a few European people turn their noses up at the Asian food but hey, you should always give the local fare a fair chance - when in Rome..........
The only criticisms I could make are the following:
* there doesn't seem to be a great choice of restaurants in this area but we found some really good ones a little further afield.
* be prepared, this hotel faces a very busy traffic intersection so for most of the day and into the evening, the traffic noises are loud and Vietnamese people seem to love beeping their horns. However, late at night when everyone has gone home, it is quieter. I am a light sleeper and I had no troubles with getting to sleep.
* Air-conditioning - the air conditioners in both rooms seemed to struggle a little. It was cool but it took a long time for the rooms to cool down when we got back from a day out.
All in all, we thought this hotel was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly smile and a welcome drink await every guest at Silverland Central Hotel , a place where each and every member of staff is trained not only to attend to your needs, but anticipate them even before you are even aware of them yourself. This personal and friendly service is an intrinsic part of Silverland Central’s philosophy. If there is anything we can do to make your stay in central Saigon more pleasant and comfortable, we guarantee we will do our utmost to oblige. Our five room types provide sumptuous accommodations for groups of any size, from solo adventurers to larger families. Combine this with our excellent facilities, our rooftop restaurant and bar, for an unforgettable stay at the very heart of Saigon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Silverland Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tan Hai Long Hotel Ho Chi Minh City