“Lovely”
Review of L'Apothiquaire Spa

L'Apothiquaire Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The original L'Apothiquaire branch is ideally situated in the heart of downtown, close to the main hotels and offering the perfect urban sanctuary and spa. Housed in a quaint, lovingly restored century-old French townhouse. L'Apothiquaire features high ceilings, original tiling, an exposed brick wall and wooden stairs. The antique furniture enhances the old world charm which transports you away from the hectic pace of modernity. Upon entering, L'Apothiquaire is a boutique with traditional wooden cabinets - resembling a 17th century French Apothecary. Along the cabinets is an array of the comprehensive range of L'Apothiquaire's beautifully packaged organic body and face oils, scrubs, bath salts, organic soaps and organic herbal blends, from France. An intimate foot-care room overlooks a small courtyard featuring a gargoyle and orchids. Upstairs are seven private & semi-private treatment rooms draped with luxurious, velvet curtains. An elegant suite featuring a private Jacuzzi. Treatments follow the L'Apothiquaire philosophy of using only the finest, natural and organic ingredients to offer a delicate but effective healing process for mind and body. Trained beauty consultants will put you at ease, tailor a treatment to suit your individual needs and recommend an going program to ensure your renewed radiance is maintained. L'Apothiquaire Artisan Beaute opened in 2005 and was voted 'Best Beauty Salon' in the same year. It offers the ultimate in body care and facials, a unique experience not to be missed.
London, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Lovely”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Had a great 90 minute treatment yesterday with my other half. Looked after very well, beautiful house. After 12 hour flight from London, it was bliss. Around £40 each, we'll worth it and much better and cheaper than any top spa in London.

Visited December 2012

London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I did both a manicure and a hot stone massage. The massage was good but the whole experience was ruined by a poor and unprofessional service (they speak zero english, my manicure was poorly done- and expensive!, the girl at recepion kept sending me to the wrong room for my massage, they started my boyfriend's treatment before mine when i had told them we wanted to start at the same time). Thats a shame, because the building is beautiful.
I wouldn't go again and wouldn't recommend it.

1 Thank Rebeccus
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great service”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I injured my right shoulder by pulling a heavy luggage and twisting it in the wrong direction. It was quite painful. My friend recommended that I visit L'Apothiquaire for a body treatment to help lessen the pain. The consultant at L'Apothiquaire who spoke with me was quite sympathetic. She said that they usually only do pampering services but they will try to apply warm oil and hot stones to massage out the big knot that was on my shoulder and hopefully it will help. And help it did - the hot stones and lots of warm oil was applied (I was told that I needed more oil so that my skin won't chapped from the pressure of the stones pressing down continuously). I had the treatment for almost forty minutes (I was charged for 30-minute). After which I could move my right shoulder a bit more freely and the next day - eventhough there is still some tenderness on my shoulder, I feel so much better and hardly notice it. L'Apothiquaire deserves my high recommendation.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Marie T
Brisbane, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Professional service”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

My mother, sister and I had a half day relaxation package in District 3. The service was excellent and the therapists are well trained. We had free use of the sauna beforehand. The spa cuisine turned out to be a three course lunch by the pool which was lovely. The setting is not up to scratch by western standards but everything is clean. The package was excellent value and the best sevice I've had from Saigon to Hanoi. I would definitely go back.

1 Thank madnessandpetals
Hong Kong, China
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“enjoy the foot massage”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We had body scrub (~US$20), shower, 90 min Female Renaissance massage (~US$55) and 60 min foot massage (~US$21). We enjoyed it. The foot massage is the best we had. My friend's therapist was massaging with less pressure while my friend was falling asleep. Overall, service was very attentive and caring. Would suggest them to clear the yellow stain at the corners inside the shower room.

Visited October 2012