“friendly staffs, value for money and clean”
Review of Meraki Hotel

Meraki Hotel
Ranked #112 of 466 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed December 23, 2013

this is the first time I'm staying here. The first impression is all the staffs always smile with the guest. they are very friendly! furthermore, they are also enthusiasm. When you check in, they will ask you the plan for tomorrow, and if you dont have, they will recommend some tours for you. I had taken the mekong tour for 2 days (you will stay with some native people), very interesting! The second, rooms are nice and clean, I feel comfortable,you can book the deluxe room with bif window and street view, you can take a look at night, the city is so beautiful with light from some buildings, vehicle...etc. I think you can book the room with breakfast, so you will save a lot of money. The breakfast is too various, you can have some vietnamese food here such as pho.... on the roof top, the city view in the morning is so nice.the third, location is good. It's near benthanh market, war museum, independent palace, committing hall, opera house, but I think you should take a city tour, it will be better because the Eng tour guide will tell you history of those places. Here, you can contact with the receptionist to book the taxi to go to the airport just 190.000VND for 1 car. I will book this hotel for my next holiday and I will recommend for my friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank RossKimN

Reviewed December 21, 2013

First arrived in Saigon, I was staying in Bizu hotel where my friend provided for me. Excellent!!!! Prices are very reasonable, convenient location: near the bar, City Hall, Ben Thanh market,night street .......The staff so fantastic, helpful and always take care customers. I couldn't ask more...i will come back and provide for my fellowships,friends ..and everyone will be stay at Bizu hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Kelvin Fong W
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Centrally located in a busy street full of bars and restaurants. The VIP room is spacious with city view. Staff were very friendly and helpful, we were really taken cared of being a first timer in Saigon.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank KPing71
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I was so pleased and lucky to have stayed at such a wonderful clean hotel.The staff were fantastic, nothing was ever to much for them. I will return and also recommend friends to stay.
The location in Bui Vien St is great, easy walk to markets, shops and restaurants.
I can't believe the welcome back I got on my return to HCMC, felt like I'd been gone for years not a month.
Thankyou to all of your wonderful staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Janis O
Reviewed December 9, 2013

good location, nice & friendly staff. they've very helpful and always smile. Breakfast is good, restaurant on the top so you have a good view, we will come back and also provide for our friends and stay here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Harry L
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stayed at the Bizu Hotel both upon my arrival to and departure from Ho Chi Minh, and this will always be the hotel that I choose in the future. What an incredibly kind and accommodating staff! For a very affordable price, you get a nice room in an excellent location, but the customer service takes this hotel up another notch. They offer a lovely breakfast, will help you arrange tours or taxis without being overbearing, and took extra steps to make me feel comfortable when I had a late flight out of HCMC. All in all, the Bizu hotel staff were some of the nicest, friendliest people I met on my trip to Vietnam, and I would recommend it to anyone traveling here!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Kristen H
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Good location. Bui vien has alot of food and shopping. staff are nice. Room is old. They provide very little bath gel and when I ask for more, they give soap bar. Hair dryer extremely tiny. no coffee provided in the room. Bed sunken. There are constant thumping upstairs. Smoke seeps into our room from next door.I stayed in Graceful saigon next door which charge same price but has alot better service and facilities. They even have a computer in the room for us to use the internet.

Room Tip: Higher floor are quieter