“Sensational place. Central, cheap, clean and so helpful and happy.”
Review of Meraki Hotel

Meraki Hotel
Ranked #102 of 457 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
“Sensational place. Central, cheap, clean and so helpful and happy.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Me and my girl (you shoes you lose!) stayed here for about 3 or 4 nights, we thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend to anyone looking for somewhere central, cheap, clean, quiet and with super friendly desk staff that can help you out with anything you need. We had a fantastic time in Saigon and will be back! Thanks girls (and the security guys, you are champs!)

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank bbrroowwnnyy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I spent an enjoyable 5 nights in a Deluxe City View room at the Saigon Mini Hotel 6 (nights 5-9 Oct) and was very happy with the choice I had made. My booking was purely based upon reviews contained in this site. The room was very clean, well maintained, quiet and situated in area close to all major tourist attractions and surrounded by facilities that would satisfy the needs of all types of travellers, such as 24 hour convenience stores, transport, cafes/restaurants, souvenir shops, laundry services, ATMs etc. The Hotel offered very good value for money, especially since breakfast was included in my rate and due to the free wifi in my room, I was able to keep in touch with friends and family members via email and skype, using my ipad. But in my opinion, the Hotel's greatest asset is the staff. They are warm, caring and went above and beyond expectations to ensure my stay was enjoyable as possible. I normally do not write reviews, but given the experience I was afforded by this Hotel, I felt a strong obligation to do so.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Gavin T
Xi'an, China
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Location is very good, it's in the lively Bui Vien street, 5min to the famous Pham Ngu Lao street. Staff are friendly and helpful, rooms are clean. The 1st day we stayed in a deluxe double room, it was very nice, but the 2nd day it was occupied, we moved to a standard double room, it's small and there is no window, made us feel oppressed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Arthur X
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at Saigon mini 6 for 3 nights - we loved everything about the room, except the beds were way too hard! We stayed in a standard room (with no window) but this meant it was very quiet. We also had air con, a fridge, mini hairdryer and hot water (the best shower in SE asia)! The room was cleaned every day and we were given fresh towels and toiletries daily. Breakfast is included in the price, it is adequate (cornflakes or toast etc). The 'restaurant' on floor 50 needs renovating, but the view ofthe city is cool.
I would definitely stay here again - the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank Caroline W
Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is the good hotel for whom who want to visit Ho Chi Minh city, very near the downtown. The room is spacious, clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They can introduce and help you information to travel. I strongly recommend this hotel

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank 226PhuongT226
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I just stayed here for 2days,and the service really please me! Thanks Jerry for arranging the taxi and your helpful directions anytime I need to go out, Thanks Christine for arranging the Mekong tour for me, Thanks Julie for caring my daily breakfast, Thanks Bobby for cleaning my room every day, you’ve made my stay comfortable and memorable. Will definitely come back to see you soon!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Hotel personnel esp Ms Cathy is most friendly and warm. She speaks with the cab driver and translates for us every time we go out of the hotel and ensures we get to the right place and not be overcharged. Saigon Mini Hotel is at Bui Vien Street in District 1 so everything that a tourist needs is just a few steps away. The banh mi at the street corner of Bui Vien and De Tham is worth a try, delicious! If one would care for a morning walk, you can just walk from the hotel to the shopping places in Ho Chi Minh like the Ben Thanh Market and at the Saigon Square. A little further from Saigon Square would be the Opera House surrounded by 5 star hotels and not very far from this area are the famous tourist stops for Notre Dame Cathedral, Post Office and the Independence Palace.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ChiyoSenzaki
binhnguyen, General Manager at Meraki Hotel, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
The staffs and management of Saigon Mini is very happy that you satisfy with our Location, Value and especially our Service. You are also happy with the sleep quality , the room and the clean level of the hotel.
Thank you very much for your stay with us and your time to writ these sweet reviews to us. The work of the team has been noticed!
We know that our humble properties may not provide you the most luxury room you ever stay nor the best service you ever experience worldwide, but we strongly commit that we CARE and listen to your problems and DO our best for your satisfaction. We do hope our best effort of listening and trying to sort things out with you will be noticed as part of our friendly Vietnamese couture at Saigon Mini Hotel.
We do hope your and your friend will be coming back to our home in the near coming day

Saigon Mini Hotel 5