All reviews laundry service dorm rooftop sinks district facilities tours city hcmc tv street
Reviewed September 14, 2017

I only stayed 4 days in the hotel but it was definitely worth it! Nico is an amazing friend that I met in France and he made me feel welcome in Vietnam! 10/10 would recommend Da Blend, the place where travelers can discover the french-made hospitality of Saigon.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Nico is so hot ! hihihih No kidding, it was a great place to meet foreigners and to enjoy Vientam with parties. I leave there for 3 months and it was amazing how much people you can meet. I would for sure come back there next time !

Room Tip: every room
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I would definitely recommend the Nico's place in Ho Chi Minh City!

I was supposed to stay in the hostel a few days before moving in a flat on my own, but I figured out that the Dablend is one of the best place to live in Saigon and I chose to stay here during my whole internship.

The House is cosy and big (specialy the 2 rooftops), the rooms are always clean. the Neighbourhood is great you can find all your needs around the hostel: street foods, supermarkets, restaurants..

Of course, the staff is amazing, thanks again Nico, Martin and Ruben and keep the good work!
I'll come again, that's for sure. And I recommend the place for all newcomers in Ho Chi Minh.

Room Tip: Last floor for the best WiFi ^^
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I spent 3 months there with an original stay of 1 week and it was absolutly amazing! The managers are really nice and are greatly developping their business with sympathy and hard working. They have become real friends! By the way, there is a delightful atmosphere and great comfort. I can't overrecommand it as much as I wish I could!!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Hugo D
Reviewed August 29, 2017

I stayed here for a month in July 2017. Da Blend has everything you need and definitely feels like a second home rather than a traditional hostel.

ROOMS - Both private and dorms are available. All are air conditioned and the beds are extremely comfortable (very thick matresses!)

STAFF - Nico, Martin and Reuben are friendly, have plenty of local tips and work hard to make sure the hostel runs smoothly!

FACILITIES - The hostel has everything you need. Bathroom on each floor, several chill out areas with sofas and TV, fully equipped kitchen, pool table and 2 rooftop areas with great views! It is also possible to buy beer/drinks/food/toiletries from the reception.

LOCATION - In my opinion this is one of the best parts of Da Blend. Located in District 10, about 3km from the centre; the local neighbourhood is authentic Saigon full of tasty street food, interesting streets and friendly locals right on your doorstep. Getting to District 1 is an easy and cheap 10-15 minute moto-taxi or regular taxi ride away.

CLEANLINESS - Very clean, nothing else to say here!

Overall Da Blend is highly recommended whether you decide to stay for 1 day or many months!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Nico D, Owner at DaBlend Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Hi Craig,
Thank you so much for this detailed and clear review of our place! That means a lot for us!
We liked to have you at our place, especially for the whole month, we could get to know you and adjust our advices and services to your needs.
I really hope you had a great time in Saigon for your internship. DaBlend's localisation is exactly made for enjoying the authentic neighborhood.
Keep in touch!
Nico (on behalf of all the team)
#DaBlendFamily