“Deliciously Expensive”
Review of Au Parc

Au Parc
Ranked #171 of 5,424 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Description: We are serious about the term Mediterranean here. We don’t just mean Spanish, French and Italian delicacies, we mean Mediterranean in the wide sense; Turkey, Cyprus, Lebanon, Syria, Israel, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Greece and more. Wines from Italy, France, Spain, Lebanon and various other wine making regions go hand in hand with our food and tapas. Our charming colonial building with no frills, original cement tiles, bare brick walls and old window frames is ideally located half way between the Reunification Palace and Notre-Dame cathedral. The space has a peaceful, relaxed feel to it and is a perfect stop on a busy day around the city. We offer 4 separate areas - and a small but extremely popular terrace on Saigon’s most prestigious tree lined street. We are opened for breakfast, lunch and dinner. New York or Turkish style brunch is served from 11 to 4 Saturday and Sunday. As demonstrated by our bikes zipping around the city, our delivery service is the most efficient and most popular in the city, amongst expats and locals alike. Au Parc opened in February 2003.
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I craved sunny side ups one morning and decided to head to this restaurant. It was conveniently located where some of the sights were, so it was a perfect breakfast spot. Amazing english breakfast. Huge portion so it was shared. Eggs were cooked perfectly and the bread basket was such a nice and generous touch. The decor is as expected for a western style place.

Only thing was the food was quite expensive. But, it's a place you crave every once in a while.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (773)

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

My guest house is further out from the tourist sites this year. I was craving the Mediterranean I had last July at Au Parc. This time I ordered chicken kabob for a later lunch. I don't eat bread but did I pass up pita bread so fresh and rolled up in a glass - something special! I had a delicious salad plated with my meal. I wiped out the bowl of taziki sauce! I hadn't had fresh fruit since I returned to Vietnam so I ordered a small plate. It was fresh cubes of dragon fruit, water melon and pineapple. So refeshing. I was about to leave and thought I hadn't had a cup of black tea since I left home in June! A pot of English Breakfast Tea arrived with a clear class cup and saucer and a little pitcher of milk. Everything was so perfect I had to send an email home to the states!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank ClaireBiker
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

The salads are delicioussss - especially the lentil-barley salad. We came here after a day of site-seeing and were extremely delighted. The service, sandwiches, salads & beer were great!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Very good atmosphere. Portion are huge and we shared the food among others. Fresh seafood, fantastic hummus, but pasta is over cook, other than that, the rest are pretty good. Service is great and the server understand what we are trying to convey when we said that the pasta are overcook and they offer to exchange for us. Overall, good dining experience and price are very reasonable. I ordered 8 dishes cost me around USD60. Will come again.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I've been coming here for a while and it has yet to disappoint me. Staff is really friendly and they always try there best. Food is good, especially the mezze :) location on point.

2  Thank VicInAsia