“Good food Indian type”

Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine in the heart of city
Reviewed June 6, 2019

No doubt i had to travel about 40 minutes from food but was worth the travel Greated with a smile & was served good grilled food took all the tireless away

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

The staff were great especially the Manager who made sure we got a table and requested one of the other guests if he could seat us first.

The decor of the restaurant was good and in a great location. The paneer makhani and sheesh kebab were absolutely delicious.

Good value for money and excellent service!!!!

Reviewed May 25, 2019

A indian restaurant with indian flavour , nice ambience. Staff is nice and very friendly. If you are in Ho chin minh so spare time to visit.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

One of my favorite restaurants in Saigon!
Food is perfect, the service too.
The music is relaxing, and prices are reasonable.
Small problem is the starters, they don't really worth the price, they are really small and expensive, but they taste good.
I recommend as I go there once a week and love it.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

I have been to the Tandoor restaurant in HCMC on two consecutive nights during my business trip. The first was the Sunday and it was full because of Mother’s day. There are plenty of staff to take to your table and promptly bring you menu. The manager Taj is a great host. He makes you welcome and paid attention to my special meal requirement. He got the chef to specially prepare food for my special dietary requirement. This was in a busy night. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience, the food was great. There was always a waiter when you needed one.

Considering my experience on the first night I went back on Monday. I thought being Monday it will be empty but this place was still buzzing. I had the same great service the second day. No wonder it was full. I will try eating here again on another day during this trip. This is certainly one of my favourite Indian restaurants.

Thanks to Taj and the crew, great work keep it up.