“Yummy yummy food!”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Yummy yummy food!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We loved this restaurant with air con wifi and great Italian food! We think its a little gem in HCMC and would happily recommend this to friends!

“Poor experiance”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Poor quality food, unimpressed slow service and the environment wasn't the best. At one time it was probably a great option for western food but at this time you can find better anywhere in HCMC.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank josefA77
terrysaigon, Manager at Stella, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for the review, as Manager I find it difficult to repond to this review which was posted on 23 Feb 2013, but your visit to Stella was June 2012, 8 months after your visit a review is written. Also I note that on the 23rd Feb 2013 you posted reviews for 7 other restaurants in Saigon. Thankyou
Seoul, South Korea
“Good Food!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I ate here so often that I forgot to eat Vietnamese food on my trip. Having been starved of good pasta and pizza while living in South Korea, this was pretty good to me.

However, I never received an answer when I emailed the management about a double charge on my credit card. I only realized this after leaving Vietnam and was hoping to get one charge redacted. It would be wise to check your bank activity after dining here.

• Visited March 2012
terrysaigon, Owner at Stella, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for your review of Stella, we are constantly monitoring our business so as to keep up the standard of the restaurant.
I am concerned to hear that your credit card was charged twice, I have not received an email re this matter and ask that you resend your email to stellacaffe@yahoo.com I am the only person that can access this address. Please include the relevant details of the purchase, dates etc and I will investigate and contact you and arrange any refunds or credits to your account.
If you have any difficulty in making contact then call or message me on +84 1223023239, I await you making contact.
Best Regards, Terry (Willemsen-Bell) Owner / Manager Stella Caffe
Chicago, Illinois
“Pizza in Ho Chi Minh Vietnam”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

This place is just down the street from the hotel we stayed at in HCMC. I stopped by for lunch because of the air conditioning and the wifi and did not care what the food was. The menu was in English and the Italian item on the menu were a nice surprise.

I had a margarita pizza and the food was a good as any other Italian restaurants all over the world. The staff was very attentive and just wanted to help. There was no feeling of being rushed and we stayed a good portion of the afternoon on the web long after the food was done.

This is not a huge restaurant but the service was perfect and the food was the best Italian I have had in SE Asia.

saigon
“Its goooooooood!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The best coffee in town?. Well, its up there with the best. You wont be disappointed!. And if you should need any local info, just ask for Terry.

• Visited January 2013