“Very welcoming a little touch of home”
Review of Skewers

Skewers
Ranked #112 of 3,285 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located near the Opera House, Caravelle and The Park Hyatt Hotel (5 minutes walk). Skewers has been open since July of 2000. The restaurant has 2 level, ground floor with 30+ seating, bar area and open kitchen. 1st floor with 12 tables, plus a cigar/smoking lounge. Skewers is open for lunch and dinner only. From 11:30 to 2pm and 6pm to 11pm. The kitchen last order is at 10:30pm. The restaurant is good for groups, wine tasting, lunch, special dinner, entertaining clients, romance, delivery and reservation.
Wellington, New Zealand
“Very welcoming a little touch of home”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

If you want a little bit of western cuisine after several nights of the local fare then this place is for you, great food .. we had the risotto and steak ... and great service ambience ... would go back

1 Thank The_Alloways

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Adelaide, Australia
“Absolutely fantastic!!! Great everything!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

We went to skewers last night because I found it on trip advisor (and I was a little tired of Vietnamese) and the photos looked great. I was not disappointed!! Sooooo glad we went there!!! The atmosphere was welcoming, lighting was great. There was wine everywhere too, so I got excited! We ordered dips to start (4) and each one was different and equally amazing, the serve was huge, they served pita bread as well as crunchy seeded bread. I had the blackened chicken for main which was mouth-watering, and the sauteed veggies were awesome too! There were even peas which I didn't realise I would miss from back home! My boyfriend had the lamb chops which were really juicy lamb cutlets, very thick, cooked medium at his request and he said they were perfect. The problem with this place isn't finding something on the menu you'd like to eat, it's picking which thing on the menu to go for, there were at least 5 dishes I would have been really happy with, and I don't even eat seafood!! We also ordered a bottle of good Aussie wine for $35, d'Arenberg stump jump Grenache Shiraz Mourvèdre, and savoured every last drop. If you come to Ho Chi Minh city, go to this place for a meal, you will not be disappointed! One of the best dinners we've had, and reasonably priced.

Melbourne, Australia
“Nice western style food, lovely restaurant”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I stumbled across Skewers. Although we had read reviews on Tripadvisor earlier in the day, we hadn't planned on eating here but were pleased with our meals. The menu is meditterean and we ordered Lamb Gyros and Spaghetti with spicy shrimps, cherry tomatoes and parmesan. Both were enjoyable, generous portions and flavoursome for western style dishes in Vietnam. Excellent service, warm bread on arrival and delicious home-style lemonade. Worth a visit if you want a change from Vietnamese cuisine.

• Visited November 2012
Sunset Beach, North Carolina
“Terrific Mediterranean”
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

After several "authentic Vietnamese" this western alternative was excellent. Location and ambience were very good. Service and food were excellent. When you need the break, this is the place! Best ever spanicopita!

1 Thank Z3959HIjohnl
“Very nice restaurant”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I been in this restaurant with friends, we were on five people and we choose different dishes to share; I've to said the atmosphere in the dinning was perfect, good music and pleasant welcome by the waiters. Mediterranean food from Greece and Italy was wonderful, home made bread very tasty and for the wines you've a great chose. Just a small complain about the smoke coming out from the kitchen (open kitchen); anyway I want advice this restaurant to everybody!!!!

• Visited October 2012