Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing one day trip to Cu chi tunnels & Mekong delta

Had a amazing one day tour to Cu chi tunnels & Mekong delta with our lovely tour guide Hallie... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Khiimmiiee
Auckland Central, New Zealand
via mobile
Highly recommend

Amazing trip to Cu Chi tunnel with good tour guide Lucy Well orgainzation. Highly recommend this... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
890gwanc
via mobile

All reviews mekong delta day trip mekong river coconut candy cu chi our tour guide amazing trip explained everything small group fruit braveheart culture mai vietnam tunnel knowledge explanation hcm
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have to say... HALLIE was the BEST tour guide. I am so glad I chose to do this tour by myself. I only had one full day in Ho Chi Minh City and Hallie made sure I saw the most. Pick up was early and on time (7:30 AM - 8:00 AM) and the commute to Mekong was very comfortable. Hallie is very sweet and charming - she knows a lot about the culture and history of Vietnam. Our day included: Riding bikes through a local village, taking a boat to an island where we got to shop around/tase coconut candy, view live performances of singers, taste real honey, play with snakes and bees (if that’s your thing), take boat rides through the Mekong Delta and eat an amazing Vietnamese lunch! Because of Hallie, I made the most of my short visit to HCMC and Learned some Vietnamese. I recommend everyone to do this tour of all ages - just do it. I speak for our 10-12 small group, thanks again Hallie or should I say: cảm ơn!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks to Lucy/ Huong and our driver Mr Thuong I had a very enjoyable and informative trip. Lucy shared many stories about her coutry and culture. I was travelling on my own and felt very well looked after. Lucy made the trip very memorable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did the tour with “Braveheart” and it was really nice. He has the best sense of humor which made the tour really entertaining. He also provided useful info about the places and some historic context.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a fabulous day with Hallie, our tour guide. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Bike ride was a great idea to get up close to the locals and enjoy the surrounds. The ride was comfortable and everyone we meet was courteous and friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lucy was our guide on the tour and was amazing! Super friendly and knowledgeable, would recommend to anyone