“Good atmosphere. Good food”

B3 Steakhouse & Craft beer
Ranked #38 of 4,898 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: Located in the very center of Ho Chi Minh city, B3 Steakhouse is an ideal place for both locals and tourists to stop by for a decent steak and a cold glass of beer with an amazing view from our wide terrace. We are proud to have the biggest selection of craft beer in town with all the famous brands from local such as Pasteur Street Brewery, Te Te to the international ones such as Hoegaarden.
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Good atmosphere. A great variety of beef to choose from. Same goes for their local craft beers. If you want some good new zealand grass-fed beef, this is the right place to be. Comes with a side dish and sauce. I chose the pasta and it was pretty good. Will recommend

1  Thank legendation

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

My partner has treated me to B3 twice so far - my last birthday, and our 4th anniversary a couple of days ago.

THE VENUE has changed a bit since our last visit. It felt more spacious, with an addition of private snug-ish seatings for couples and quieter corners.

CUSTOMER SERVICE was generally attentive. As we were parking our bike downstairs, ground staff already checked whether we had made a reservation, lead us up, and communicated with upstairs staff; hence, we were greated warmly and taken straight to our reserved table without having to say a word!

FOOD was fantastic as we remembered it. So, we are both Medium Rare kind of steak eaters, but we felt brave that night and requested only the Tenderloin in our Platter no.2 to be Rare.
Drinks, steaks, sauces and sides all came out very quickly, with clear instruction.
As the last piece of that Tenderloin was melting in my mouth, my partner said he was converted to Rare, and so was I!
It was well seared and smoky on the outside, soft, silky and buttery on the inside. It was 75% red through the centre and wasn’t bloody at all. Heck, think I might even entrust B3 with cooking me my first Blue next time!

Make no mistake that there are A LOT of steakhouses in the city, very good ones included. However, I personally enjoy B3 more than other places that I’ve been to because:
1- their steaks are good! Period. Good meat. Good execution.
2- for the price one pays, what they can offer is as good as it can get. Quality steakhouses in Saigon come expensive. B3 is not cheap alright, but you won’t go home still feeling peckish. You’ll be properly fed.
3- it is not pretentious like most steakhouses in town. You go to B3, you stuff your face with good food, good drinks over good conversations. Simple as that.

STRONGLY recommend making reservations in advance.

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

The food was delicious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great range of steaks and beer available.

Reviewed January 12, 2019

I grew up in KC so I recognize a good steak. Real steak with tasty salad and sides. I liked how the servers got the food out hot. Get the cheesy potatoes, too.

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

What a good find. A very well oiled machine. Great steak and lamb. Couldn’t fault the service. Thanks.