Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $39.00
from $45.00
from $39.00
1,168 results
All reviews food tour empty stomach private street night walking tour betel leaves amazing food rice wine highly recommend this tour flower market pancakes vegan food amazing tour coconut ice cream scallops banh xeo amazing evening different foods
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Azura, my guide, took me to an amazing tour around Ho Chi Minh city. The food is great, and all the local spots are amazing and eye opening. We went to lots of the local markets and laneways to experience the culture. Azura is very friendly and great company, we had lots of good talk along the way. Being a private tour also means we can go at our own pace; but be sure to start with an empty stomach, coz you will be very full by the end of it.

1  Thank seasonfung
streetfoodman, Owner at Street Food Man, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Season,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this 5 circles review, and thank you for booking with Street Food Man! We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your tour with Azura. You're so right! She's friendly and great company and there's no better way to taste and learn your way around a new neighborhood than with her by your side!

All the best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Peter, our guide tonight made this one of the most fun nights we've had since holidaying in Vietnam! Very charismatic, funny and knowledgeable about all the food. I'm glad my wife and I chose HCMC for a walking Food tour compared to other cities as it opened our eyes to a whole new side of HCMC. I'd definitely recommend Peter to anyone of all ages.
We also reached out to the owner of the operation upon booking as we booked at 10am for the tour commencing at 5.30pm and they were very communicative. Really can't fault anything about this experience.

The walking is not difficult at all, it's all flat and there's many breaks as you stop at different venues. Should be easily accessible to all ages.
The food is very local, no big fancy restaurants and the food is definitely sensational

Would give 6 stars if possible

2  Thank M_Loudo

Dear Mark,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us this 5 Green Circle review! We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your tour with Peter. He's such an entertaining and knowledgeable guide -- you were in great hands with him!

Thank you for booking with Street Food Man! We hope you'll join us again on a another one of our deliciously fun adventures!

Take care!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My mother and I went on the vegan street food tour with our guides Peter and Mary. They were extremely well prepared for everything. They made us feel very comfortable and safe throughout our venture. Overall both guides were extremely thoughtful, friendly, and just genuinely great people. They shared many things with us other than just eating vegan food. We got to make some food and learn more about the history of Vietnam and it was a fully immersive cultural experience. I can say even myself after living in Vietnam for two years learned a lot from them in just a few hours of their time. I recommend this tour for people of all ages. Peter has great jokes and is always smiling he reminds me of one of my best friends from back home and Mary is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I feel they have become more than just guides for me in Vietnam but also people whom I can call my friends. As a side note they also accommodated for my gluten allergy and helped us getting to the sky tower with some insider tips and tricks. Hope you can go on this tour and you’ll have an amazing experience guaranteed.

1  Thank devinskye

Dear Devin,

We love, love, love that you wrote this amazing review for us! Thank you! We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your private vegan food tour with Peter and Mary -- you are so right! They are xtremely thoughtful, friendly, and just genuinely great people, they truly loves this city they call home and all of its delicious eats! And we're right there with you on this Vegan Tour. It's a magical thing! Really happy that you think this is the Best Vegan Food Ever! Thank you and we hope to see you again on another one of our delicious adventures!

Take care!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We jumped on the scooters last night with our guides and had a fantastic night. Our guides, Trang, Duc, Sam, Tom and Van, were so helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and entertaining. They took us to some amazing places to eat a wonderful variety of tasty food. We also went to the flower markets, got to cook our own rice cakes and they shared interesting facts along the way. We all had a great evening. We would recommend the tour to anyone wanting to experience HCMC in a fun, exciting and interesting way.

1  Thank Happiness594375

Dear Ms. Natalie,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your private motorbike food tour with our guides! They are really helpful, funny, and knowledgeable guide and we're so lucky to have these guides on the team.

Thank you for recommending us to the world! We strive for consistent excellence and we're delighted to hear we achieved it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a good time on the tour learning about some culture and history during the tour. The food was good and company was fun. Last part of the tour was fun with BBQ seafood and some drinks.

1  Thank Raymond H

Dear Mr. Raymond,

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your tour with us. We love hearing when our guests have a great time. Thank you once again and look forward to seeing you when you are in town!

Cheers!