All reviews home stay super center pu luong old quarter dorm room organise tours local street food motorbike tour beer street kind and helpful staff egg coffee currency exchange perfect location place to stay hoan kiem lake weekend night market definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2019

It's a good place and a good country, I hope can come here again, I stay here ten days, it's a wonderful, about Vietnam food it's so delicious, and a lot of things you can do it here, spa, massage, thanks everyone here

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

The location is very nice, near hoan kiem lake and next to beer street, no noise at night though. 4 place dorm is great. The son of the family speaks good english and is quite nice, though he is not that excited at all talking to customers.
This is not the cheapest as breakfast is 50,000 vnd (not included) but some money go to charity.
They let you store your bags when you go away from hanoi even though it is not very safe.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

We booked BC Family Homestay in the first night in Hanoi from my country and this is total the best decision.
We had no idea to visit Vietnam but BC Family staff helped us so lot: arranged bus and homestay in Sapa, woa, amazing experience. Then overnight tour in Halong bay and then bus from Halong directly to Ninh Binh, then Hue, Hoi An.
We finished our trip in BC Family Homestay as well, it seems back to our home :)
The room is clean and comfortable.
Thank so much and we will come back Vietnam again to visit other wonderful places and meet you :)

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

Arrived in Hanoi by private transfer from Ha Long Bay after two days of tours and exploring the city. We were absolutely nackered and just wanted somewhere to lay our heads for some rest.

We booked into BC Family Homestay for two nights as our flight back to England was two nights away . The hosts were great and we got shown to an ‘upgraded’ room promptly (I think they’d double booked us by mistake).

Although the flatscreen TV in our room didn’t work, it wasn’t too much of a bother as we weren’t there to spend our final days of 6 months SE backpacking in a hotel!

I’ll be back if I’m ever in Hanoi.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed June 18, 2019

I came to Hanoi for a business trip. I got BC family Homestay recommended by a friend. Luong and the staff are so kind, helpful and patient to all my queries. Room is clean, the area is surprisingly quiet in the evening. I like it that I can enter the place with digital code without disturbing the staff. Egg Coffee is great. Recommended for people who after a friendly cosy place to stay.

Date of stay: June 2019