3,362 results
All reviews red bean restaurant basement bar old quarter hanoi la siesta halong bay welcome drink quiet street the hotel staff amazing hotel amazing service sister hotel our honeymoon side street loved this hotel yogurt would highly recommend this hotel star service
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome hotel with amazing rooms. Breakfast was soooooo good. All the staff was very friendly and accomodating. Great location - c;ose to all the stores and lake. I will stay here again on my next visit to Hanoi.

Room tip: Try to get a large room in the annex.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank innesphoto
Chairman E, Người quản lý at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel Trendy, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mr./Ms. Innesphoto,

Thank you very much for your time sharing with us about your comfortable stay at Hanoi La Siesta Trendy Hotel & Spa. I am thrilled to hear that you had enjoyed our perfect location, the service and the breakfast at our Redbean Trendy Restaurant. I will definitely forward your excellent review to the team and I am sure that your kind comment is going to be a huge motivation fo them to keep up the good work. Once again, I like to thank you for the positive comment and I hope to see you back at Hanoi La Siesta Trendy Hotel & Spa on every of your next visit to Hanoi.

Best Regards,
General Manager.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Khanh le was the best thing about Vietnam
He helped us to explore and have amazing experience!

I will definitely come back to this country because of him !
He was so super supportive and helpful and so nice with us !
He was keen in giving us all the info to be happy!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Chairman E, Người quản lý at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel Trendy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr./Ms. Shrook M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thought about Hanoi La Siesta Trendy Hotel & Spa. We are all more than happy to know that you had an excellent stay with us and you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and you so much impressed with the service provided by Khanh Le. I definitely will forward your feedback to him and thanks him for doing a great job. Once again, thank you for staying with us and I sincerely hope to welcome you back to your new Hanoi home at the soonest.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I started our Honeymoon trip in Hanoi and stayed here. From the moment you walk through the door is when you will receive top knotch service. A special shoutout to Anh Dang who went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. He made sure we were settled in nicely and gave us local restaurant recommendations, as well as checked in on us throughout our stay to make sure we were happy with everything.
The hotel is clean and is in a great location, the breakfast is awesome and the staff make you feel at home.
If you’re planning on visiting Hanoi- this is where you want to stay!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mr./Ms. Andrew L,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Hanoi La Siesta Trendy Hotel & Spa. I am thrilled that you chose Hanoi La Siesta Trendy Hotel & Spa for your honeymoon and I am glad your expectations were met and you were able to experience the excellent service that we strive to provide. I also would like to thank you for your wonderful comments about the staff especially Anh Dang. To me, it is the biggest pleasure to read about how well they have looked after you, especially when it was your special occasion. If your travels bring you back to Hanoi, we do hope to be of your service again and we will make sure your next experience with us will be another great one.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel and staff were fantastic, accommodating, friendly and nothing was too difficult for them. The location was great and on a street which wasn't too busy. Great property and restaurant, and great stay!

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Mr./Ms. Irgillies,

Thank you very much for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. It was definitely a great pleasure to have you staying with us and I am very happy to see you had a good time at our property. I also would like to thank you for your kind support and do hope to welcome you back in very near future. In the meantime, I wish you all the best.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On arrival at this hotel.. we were taken to the reception and greeted very warmly.. Our room was beautiful.. decorated to a very high standard.. We only stayed 1 night... but all the staff made us feel very welcome.. we ate at the hotel restaurant, and the food is fantastic.. so much to choose from.. The waiter Antony was very friendly and made us laugh a lot.. he is a star... But saying that all the staff are an asset to this beautiful.. hidden away gem of a hotel.. I can’t recommend this hotel enough... Thank you so much to all the staff, who made us feel so welcome.. Michael & Gillian Clark.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Michael & Gillian Clark,

Thank you for your very nice review of our Hanoi La Siesta Trendy Hotel & Spa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I very much appreciate the kind words about the room, the food at Red Bean Restaurant and the staff especially Antony. Once again, thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,