Tripadvisor
Hanoi
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews old quarter halong bay hang manh top floor great tour comfortable beds excellent hotel bigger room welcome drink spoke good english day tour hot water airport pickup laundry service each morning yogurt pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Nice place, and walking distance to lake and night market. Breakfast is at the rooftop, there’s a spread - bread, fruits, some noodles, sausage etc. & you can order 1 dish from the menu. Great!

There was a nice lady, who was only around on the day we were checking out. Didn’t get her name, but she was really nice and pretty & spoke good English

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Mr Jay, Ms Rossa are very friendly. I booked a 5D 4N trip to Hanoi + Halong Bay. We were warmly welcomed by fruits, drinks and local French loaf upon arrival. What a surprise...

Location is great ! very near to the famous Egg Coffee. Halong Bay cruise is very relaxing and my family really enjoy the whole trip. Mr Jay even give us some local snakcs and peanuts before our departure. Highly recommend ...

Keep up the good work !!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Thank Christine Cheon... P
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is perfectly located on a fairly quiet street in hectic Hanoi. Main entrance is at the beginning of an alley that has other small hotels, other businesses incl. colorful fruit and vegetable sellers. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the roof-top breakfast with fresh fruit and other food makes for a great start of the day. However, the hotel rooms, although very clean, need major renovations. Furthermore the website photos make the rooms look bigger than they are. In our room, we were hardly able to walk to the sides of the bed.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is by no means perfect but the staff are friendly and helpful and they go out of your way to help. I checked in late night around 11pm and the guy at the reception was so helpful and suggested a place to go to get late night food and some drinks and escorted me to the room and explained everything. It was good to chat with him. The lady helping at breakfast is very friendly too. One morning I was coughing and she asked me if she could bring me some hot water with honey and lemon. Very thoughtful.

It would be nice if there was some traditional Vietnamese breakfast in the morning.

They close the main entrance of the hotel after 11pm with a metal shutter like an electric garage door perhaps for safety. It's a bit annoying when you want to go out or come back after 11pm. You need to wait a few minutes for the door to open or close.

Minor things but overall a pleasant stay in a great area. There is an amazing Bun Cha restaurant 100m away I highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 17, 2019

Such a wonderful stay in Hanoi!! Super friendly, helpful and cheerful receptionist and staff, very clean and cosy rooms provided and in very good location too,in the town of Hanoi. They also helped us arrange tours to sightseeing in Hoa Lu,Tam Coc and Ha Long Bay. It was such a fun trip all thanks to them, and they will make you feel so welcomed and warm here. My family and I really appreciate the loveliness and care Jay, Rosa and the rest of the staff have provided us. Will definitely come back here if we return to Hanoi.

Date of stay: November 2019